Toontown expansion into the Speedway Area

Jseven

monorailguy01 said:
I don't believe this at all... the speedway is one of the most popular rides in the MK and I highly dought they will make toontown bigger...
The speedway has to be the biggest joke of "tomorrowland". What is so futuristic about diesel cars??? They should either convert them to futuristic hover crafts or proceed with this toontown expansion.

WeLComeHomE OKW

i havent gone on that ride in forever. its time to get rid of that thing. I dont even think it needs to be re imagined, it just needs to be replaced. For once, i agree with you Scar Junior. lol.

toothfairy

Goofybynature said:
Not a bad idea, but I don't think Disney would get rid of the indy speedway. Its a disney classic. It keeps guest coming back again and it is probably going to be turned into a cars themed attraction sometime next year. This would be cheaper and possibly more profitable for disney then completely renovate the entire area. As for putting it the other side of the tracks, I pretty sure they proabably use this area for storing maintance vehicles and for basic offstage operations. But I'm not 100% sure about that one. But another land might breath a bit of fresh air into The Magic Kingdom but I would rather them concentrate on redoing Adventureland.
I agree that Disney should keep this ride. My husband and kids now in their late teens still head for that ride and will wait in long lines to ride it. I guess it's like the Dumbo of Tomorrowland.:)

1disneydood

At age 7, my son didn't even like it. Oh sure he was all excited to go, we waited about an hour or so to get on, and after the ride was over he was like "well that was dumb". :hammer: So to us, from now on it's just an unvisited area.

BTW are those the same cars the attraction opened up with? There's alot better go-karts and parts nowadays. Guess it wouldn't matter though if they got new vehicles if they have to leave the speed goveroner operational and the cars have to ride on a 10" high guide.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom