Toontown Demolition beginning soon?

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
So I was browsing around at another disney site checking out on of their photo updates or something, and I come across this picture which they say is two scissor lifts getting ready for the demolition of Toontown for the beginning of the Fantasy Forest project coming in 2012.

What do you think? Are you excited?

Let the discussion begin.:sohappy:

Exprcoofto

They said: "There are two scissor lifts behind the “tree lot”, possibly getting ready to tear down Mickey’s Toontown Fair"

It's just a possibility, it's nothing certain. I do hope it's for some construction, whatever it may be.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
http://.smugmug.com/Walt-Disney-World/MKECDHS-1106-Brandon/IMG4923/705080237_pfNDT-L.jpg

There's the image.

Let's it's for some construction. Those murmurs of the construction beginning early MAY be true after all.

So I was browsing around at another disney site checking out on of their photo updates or something, and I come across this picture which they say is two scissor lifts getting ready for the demolition of Toontown for the beginning of the Fantasy Forest project coming in 2012.

What do you think? Are you excited?

Let the discussion begin.:sohappy:

Nice, with the "Let the discussion begin:sohappy:" !!

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Well, the lifts could also be for the area for the expansion itself not for Toontown. They have to get rid of the trees there.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Yeah, it's most likey for the area where the 20k attraction used to be. They are getting ready for the construction starting in January.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
You're in!

Come along with us next time as we burn the speakers of the TTA and while we are at it we might just throw in the American Idol Experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom