Toontown Demolition beginning soon?

trr1

Let's throw in the Stitch's Supersonic Celebration rubble along with it! It'll burn more!:fork:

Bonfire anyone?

You're in!

Come along with us next time as we burn the speakers of the TTA and while we are at it we might just throw in the American Idol Experience.

Why leave the sorceror hat out of all the fun? lol.

I'll bring the Marshmallows!:lol:
I'll bring the hot dogs

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Considering they've been putting up Christmas decorations all over the park, and that those lifts are mobile, I would imagine their purpose is less demolition and more decoration....

Those lifts have actually been stored there for a couple years now. They use them for general maintenance around the park. I believe they are visible on google...

Rob562

If you're talking about the dirt path visible on Google Maps, it's probably just left over from the Playful Spot construction.

-Rob

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
wheres the railroad going to go thru ?

It's going through the same station as it is now, except that it will be re-themed to the new Fantasyland. It will be pretty much at the same location. I don't think it will go through anything though. The route will most likely remain the same.

To further the details on this, an imagineer named CEO Boom on the RADP newsgroup has confirmed that the station will be re-themed and re-carpeted with straw.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster

DisneyNut2007

You're in!

Come along with us next time as we burn the speakers of the TTA and while we are at it we might just throw in the American Idol Experience.

You'd be better joking! :mad:

Otherwise... Paging security, paging security! Hope the trespassings flow freely. :mad:

Don't forget the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor! Haha... Aren't we just the worst..? lolz.

You most certainly are! :mad:

Folks like you and Epcot-Explorer should be banned from this forum, as well as being banned from the parks! :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom