Too Old For Wdw?

stitch82

we all know that 19 is definately not "too old." i think it may be an excuse...but it is also a great excuse to get a job, earn some money & go explore on your own. or your friend could do the college program & really get a disney fix. :)

Debbie

masonp said:
speaking with a friend last night discussing trips to WDW, and she said that she has been pestering her mum and dad to take her back to WDW and they have turned round and said forget it you are to old for WDW, she is only 19 yrs old. what do you guys think:rolleyes:

I would simply place her folks in the folder with the 'I didn't like DisneyWorld' group and save my money and pay for myself. I have been paying my way to WDW since I was 17. I'm 41 and my husband 47, and we would love to go once a year if we could afford it.
His parents chose a trip to WDW to see the Christmas deco, instead of a big reception for their 50th anniversary, in 1998. MIL was 66 and FIL was 74.
My dad has no desire to return to WDW; it's not his cup of tea. He'd rather travel Route 66 and stay in $29.00 mom and pop hotels. He's 65.

My in laws now say they are too old to go back to WDW, but I believe the REAL reason is now that they are 80 and 72, my FIL has arthritis so bad in his back and MIL just doesn't feel good with the diabetes, knee replacements etc. But they are glad they got to go three times in 5 years, and they got to see some of the grandchildren enjoy it. (and they made good babysitters so my husband and I could get away for an hour and hit the bar in the Poly at nite!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom