Too much alcohol and drinking at WDW parks

philsfan2185

dr. pepper - a glass of beer and drop a shot of amaretto in the beer, then chug!

jager bombs are for amateurs. just do straight shots of jager, it tastes so much better with out the red bull.

Epcotbob

Ok, so you are going to kick out a group of people, with say 5 kids who have no control over how their adults in their group act? That makes no sense.

Disney will not boot anyone out (not unless they seriously need to) of their parks because they want them to comeback on future vacations and keep spending money.

I've spent thousands hours in World Showcase while working/as a guest over the past few years and the only time I saw people who were drunk, were on New Years Eve.

If people are making you that uncomfortable from drinking, get security to handle it.

Just suggesting a possible solution if it's really becoming a problem.

Ultimately it's Disney's decision who they want to cater too. If they want to let Epcot turn into a party park, an adult six flags, fine. I think they would be shooting themselves in the foot, but it's up to them.

I like Epcot (as my name implies), it's actually one of the primary reasons we vacation at WDW, but I also get annoyed by stupid acting drunk people and would stop going if the park became over-run by them.

sweetpee_1993

There's a sign by the registers at the Tempo-Grab-n-Go at the Contemporary that says "Limit 2 alcoholic beverages with proper I.D.". DH asked the CM if they had an ongoing problem with that. She laughed and said, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Only saw one pickled-person on our recent trip (9 nights worth). Getting off the monorail at the resort a fellow holding a plastic cup with a mixed drink in it was light-heartedly informing his female travel companion that he didn't want to wait for the elevator down to the 4th floor because then that would be "seriously cutting into" his "drinking time". Both my DSs laughed.

banimall

I check the boards every few days and can't believe this thread is still going. Disney is the best place to get drunk, it's like skiing in Vermont and then skiing in the Swiss alps afterwards. It's the mecca of drinking. Where else can you drink and then ride on a Mission to Mars, or Rock N Rollercoaster, or a safari ride or... well you get the idea.

MickeyManiac02

dr. pepper - a glass of beer and drop a shot of amaretto in the beer, then chug!

jager bombs are for amateurs. just do straight shots of jager, it tastes so much better with out the red bull.

Random question: Does anyone know anything about the Germany pavillion not selling yager anymore? Last time I was there I wanted to get a shot of yager (it's tradition!) and the CM at the register told me they no longer sell yager at Germany because of some Florida law that was passed but he couldn't specify. Just curious to hear if anyone else has heard of this.

JimboJones123

Random question: Does anyone know anything about the Germany pavillion not selling yager anymore? Last time I was there I wanted to get a shot of yager (it's tradition!) and the CM at the register told me they no longer sell yager at Germany because of some Florida law that was passed but he couldn't specify. Just curious to hear if anyone else has heard of this.
Wasn't that one called the "Buck Off" law?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom