Too Cold?

sweetpee_1993

Most likely no, it won't be too cold. Central Florida weather can be unpredictable, tho. I grew up there and remember Christmases in shorts and others bundled up in coats. Chances are it'll be plenty warm. A cool snap isn't impossible, tho. :wave:

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

I live in South Florida and can tell you temps are usually in the mid 70's to mid 80's during the day cooling to high 60's low 70's in the late evenings. We do get a cold spell once in awhile but that only last a day or too and warms up during the day . Have a great time!:wave:

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

Where you are coming from can also be a factor. I know in northeast Pa. the highs in mid Nov. are usually around 50, so mid 70s would probably feel pretty darn good.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

The waterparks are kept at a constant temp, I believe something in the 80's. So the worst part is getting out of the water and walking to the next attraction. Remember, the cooler out it is, the shorter the lines will be......

Upvote 0

tsaintc

I would have a plan B in mind for those days. We were there Dec 24th 2010 and the temps did not reach 45 degrees for the first 4 days. The locals indicated that the cold spell (avg high temp less than 50) started in late Nov. We were not fully prepared for such cold temps.

Upvote 0

sgtmgd

excellent point, it was unusually cold in Orlando last December an January..Im from Florida and got caught short...had sandles and jeans on...temps were in the 30's the nigh tI was at DTD...my feet were freezing

Upvote 0

Drbob31

I was in Orlando in the middle of December last year (2011) and if I remember correctly it was in the 80s. We didn't go to a water park, but we did spend a day at Discovery Cove. We didn't have any problems with it being too chilly. I actually think I got a bit of a tan that day, actually. I think it probably depends on the day/year.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Planning on taking the family to DW Nov 10th thru the 20th,
is it too cold for the WATERPARKS?:xmas:

Probably not. However, I was there in November of 2009...and we froze to death! Actually had to buy sweatshirts and gloves. You never can tell with Orlando. :veryconfu

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom