Tonight is gonna be magical!!!!

Aurora8305

Already got the CD and been listening to it for the past 2 days, now I have some of the songs, or parts of certain songs, stuck in my head.

DisneyDellsDude

I have to get that CD soon! Maybe I will pick one up tomorrow if they have them out at Walmart already.

Our highschool band is renting out a theater on Memorial Day to watch it! Marching in 2 Parades, Cookout, then Pirates = FUN!!:D

MrsPortiaB

I'm going to see it tonight at the theater by our house at 8:00 PM! I just got done re-watching Pirates 2 so I'm ready for more! :sohappy:

Simba1

Hoist the colours, mateys! What a fun ride! Be sure to stay for the scene after the credits!!!! Drink up me hearties, yo ho!!!

disneypearl

I went to an 8:00 showing and loved it! My local theater had five showings and they were all sold out! I was glad we got our tickets early.

A pirate's life for me! :)

fizzle75

Already got the CD and been listening to it for the past 2 days, now I have some of the songs, or parts of certain songs, stuck in my head.

I am a huuuge fan of movie scores and I think Klaus Bladelt and Hans Zimmer have done an amazing job with the score for the first two Pirates movies and I can't wait to hear the new one. Next to Howard Shore's brilliant job with the score for the Lord of the Ring's movies, the Pirates scores are my favorites.

My wife and I are barely able to contain our excitement for At World's End but, alas, it will be Sunday before we can go see it.:cry:

BigNorm

9:15 and I loved it! WOW! A fitting end to the trilogy...if you haven't seen it yet, be sure to stay through the credits when you do.

bhg469

whats after the credits, pm me if you want. It was way too hot in the theatre to stay. BTW when the screen went black when they crossed over....Pure disney magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom