Tonight is gonna be magical!!!!

Champion

Wow I just got back from seeing it a second time and all I can say is that it makes the story clearer and a greater appreciation for all those battle scenes. I loved it the first time and even more in love with it the second time around. I guess I'll just have to go see it again for the scene after the credits. Me and my friend estimated that this movie will make up to $166 million dollars this weekend (THIS IS MY OWN ESTIMATE NOT DISNEY'S) by using math... yes math, it finally came in handy. Everyone should go see this movie at least twice and I'm already counting down the days to the DVD! :sohappy:

How exactly did you come up with that number?

mickeymouse2818

How exactly did you come up with that number?

It took me about an hour to come up with a realistic figure, if I remember correctly this is how I did it:

Average number of people per theater x $9 (average ticket price)
x 4362 (number of theaters)
x 5 (screenings per day per theater)
x 3 (days for the weekend)

I believe thats how I did it, all I know is that I was on a pirate rush and could not wait for the end of the weekend to see how much this movie could potentially make. My numbers could vary from others so don't get upset if something seems wrong, anyways we'll know how much money it made in a few days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom