ToN & Living With The Land Music Request

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Hey guys and gals!

I am currently looking for the source audio of Tapestry of NATIONS, complete with narratons and extended music that is not on the CD. I've tried looking for it on #DC but it's not there.

I am also looking for the music that is played in the last scene of Living with the Land, the main theme song perhaps. You know, that catchy one.

Thanks! I can supply a gmail account to those who need to send the files. :)

FigmentJedi

I have an audio file of ToN ripped from the video they have at DisneyDreams.net before they stopped downloads to harddrives due to the videos being used at other sites and all.
It's only on the computer at my dad's house though so I don't have it on the iTunes on my laptop.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ve got all of Taperstry of Nations on DV from `01 - stereo audio but I doub`t it would mix well with the CD version. Shame! I suppose I`ll have to twelvth it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You won`t believe it.... and I can`t say where its from (private source) but..

I have just received the full source for Tapestry of Nations.

Quality isn`t brilliant (24kb encoding, mono and so only 5.19mb) but is still very good. It is 30 minutes 15 seconds long, has all the narration spiels and is master quality (NOT live!)

I guess you`ll want this at Disney Central? Bring on the rep points :lol:

Testtrack321

Original Poster
marni1971 said:
You won`t believe it.... and I can`t say where its from (private source) but..

I have just received the full source for Tapestry of Nations.

Quality isn`t brilliant (24kb encoding, mono and so only 5.19mb) but is still very good. It is 30 minutes 15 seconds long, has all the narration spiels and is master quality (NOT live!)

I guess you`ll want this at Disney Central? Bring on the rep points :lol:

Thanks! I'll get it! If your source can get CD quality, or near, drop me a line. :)

FigmentJedi

Considering it's minimal size, think you could e-mail it to me? I don't mind it being so-so quality and I don't use the IRC because I barely understand it...

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Tahu said:
Considering it's minimal size, think you could e-mail it to me? I don't mind it being so-so quality and I don't use the IRC because I barely understand it...

I'll send it to you. PM me your email account. I can get you a gmail account if you wnt for the large size.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
`Listen to the Land` was released on the park CD in the 90`s (and probably 80`s) - is this what you mean (it played as you exited the NASA display and through to unload)

`Just make believe, you`re a tiny little seed, a tiny little seed that`s reaching up to meet your need` - accoustic guitar and male / children vocals....

Pure early 80`s class!

I`ll upload the ToN file now to DC - you`ll have to wait for a server to pick it up. It won`t go via email - my limit is 3mb an attachment. Sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom