Tomorrowland: the land of walls - photo updates on all the TL projects

hokielutz

Shouldn't they just come up with a new unified plan for TL, wall off the entire land completely, and then work on it night and day until its done.... similar to how the land was first built?

hpyhnt 1000

Yeah, that is a lot of wall. :lol: Nice to see they've been extended out into Tomorrowland from the SM entrance. I am praying we get new signage and a more pleasing entry plaza than the concrete and ugly box planter plaza we have now. :dazzle: :hurl:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
New lights on the TTA? Can't wait :) ..... I am not joking. I miss that ride!

LOL. Its something! It doesnt seem that a lot has been done on the TTA. It's set to open in a few weeks time, so they either need to really get going now, or it's going to open up in largely the same state as it closed (minus it's new lighting).

hpyhnt 1000

LOL. Its something! It doesnt seem that a lot has been done on the TTA. It's set to open in a few weeks time, so they either need to really get going now, or it's going to open up in largely the same state as it closed (minus it's new lighting).

Steve, has there been any word on if there have been additions or other upgrades to the interior tunnels?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Steve, has there been any word on if there have been additions or other upgrades to the interior tunnels?

No nothing on that at all. It doesnt seem that much has been done at all. The word I have for both SM and TTA is not to expect much in terms of show improvements, certainly nothing on the scale of HM, Pirates or HoP.

Hopefully with the TTA they have been able to address the vehicle reliability issues at least.

WDWFigment

New lights on the TTA? Can't wait :) ..... I am not joking. I miss that ride!

I just hope they're doing something more to the TTA than just new lights during this closure. It really would be nice to see some new visuals, and they could (presumably) be accomplished on the cheap.

hpyhnt 1000

No nothing on that at all. It doesnt seem that much has been done at all. The word I have for both SM and TTA is not to expect much in terms of show improvements, certainly nothing on the scale of HM, Pirates or HoP.

Hopefully with the TTA they have been able to address the vehicle reliability issues at least.

I don't like the sound of that. The little thats been done to TTA is disappointing but not unexpected. But SM... if we're not improving anything, then whats the point of a refurb? :lol: :veryconfu

WDWFigment

I guess that answers my question. :(

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I guess that answers my question. :(

Well I'm still hoping thats wrong :) but everything I have been told points to mostly infrastructure and ride system updates for both TTA and SM, not much int he way of show changes.

JustInTime

FINALLY! Something to post on!!!

I am glad they are working on the Stitch show. It's about time!

Buzz MG could be cool. I hope they do somthing like they did in Epcot with Snow White. Make it flow well.

No idea whats going on with skyway.

And one of the thigs I hate the most, is walls. Ugh. But, progess fro the sake of progress...:)

JWG

Stitch = Fail!

Stitch has two strikes in Tomorrowland between the show and SGE, so really, only one more iteration until he's gone then?

Animaniac93-98

Mouseplanet reported new speakers for TTA, have you heard anything about that Steve?

From their August 3rd update:

"The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is getting new speakers and new lighting as it waits to return to service."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom