News Tomorrowland love

It's finished!

ric-flair.jpg

Oldest ride in the park, but still has the longest lines! WOOOO!!!
Can I like this like... a million more times.

Clamman73

it's actually not bad, but the good part appears around the middle of the music. otherwise it reminds me of Far Far AwayLand from Shrek 2 (hint: Funkytown 80s one hit wonder :) )
The one thing I like about it is the kinetic energy to the music which plays in part to what Tomorrowland is all about..."a world on the move"

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

If this is the new BGM, I think I'm going to cry :cry::cry:. I guess it's an okay beat, but seriously it's the same thing for 6 minutes. It's boring. I love the current music. It's one of those things that tells me that I'm in Disney World.
Gonna call bull here.. All of the songs in the current loop are the same beat repeated for 2-5 minutes.

SteamboatJoe

I'd like to see BGM in Tomorrowland or Future World (depending on what is more appropriate under the new vision for each) incorporate some more traditional orchestral music. Not everything in the future is going to be electronic. A more minimalist orchestral work like John Adam's Short Ride in A Fast Machine could work. The ironic thing is, it was written in 1986 and was on an album whose lead track, The Chairman Dances, gives a nod to China. Motion and international flare, sounds very old school Epcot to me.

Although, I must say I do have a special place in my heart for a lot of the 80's and 90's New Age music used by Epcot. David Arkenstone's Papillon is one of my all time favorites.

Last edited:

V_L_Raptor

I'd like to see BGM in Tomorrowland or Future World (depending on what is more appropriate under the new vision for each) incorporate some more traditional orchestral music. Not everything in the future is going to be electronic. A more minimalist orchestral work like John Adam's Short Ride in A Fast Machine could work. The ironic thing is, it was written in 1986 and was on an album whose lead track, The Chairman Dances, gives a nod to China. Motion and international flare, sounds very old school Epcot to me.

Although, I must say I do have a special place in my heart for a lot of the 80's and 90's New Age music used by Epcot. David Arkenstone's Papillon is one of my all time favorites.

This track sounds very Fountain of Nations-y to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom