• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Tomorrowland love

geekza

Sponsored by Cyberdyne Systems
A division of Proctor and Gamble, a subdivision of The Walt Disney Company. The Cyberdyne logo, as well as the slogan, "Disney: Don't we own you?" are the exclusive trademarks of The Walt Disney Company and their use, in any written or graphic form, automatically grant The Walt Disney Company the exclusive rights to your soul, intellectual property, and any and all ideas for cupcakes, now and in perpetuity. All rights reserved.

Cesar R M

A division of Proctor and Gamble, a subdivision of The Walt Disney Company. The Cyberdyne logo, as well as the slogan, "Disney: Don't we own you?" are the exclusive trademarks of The Walt Disney Company and their use, in any written or graphic form, automatically grant The Walt Disney Company the exclusive rights to your soul, intellectual property, and any and all ideas for cupcakes, now and in perpetuity. All rights reserved.
Walt Disney Company, a division of the BUY N LARGE global conglomerate.

Rich Brownn

That’s not on the table though, right?
I cant imagine them putting the waterfalls back. I remember when I worked there people always complained it got them wet (apparently even a moderate breeze was enough to send water over the walkway) and for some reason they just couldn't keep them clean.

trainplane3

That’s not on the table though, right?
Martin said a while back that they aren't coming back.

The attached picture is his. Someone asked "what should we expect our TL to look like" and he responded with this. Note the spires/waterfalls and how they've been scribbled over...
6E47EF58-4B87-4213-BFA2-51407B0880C9.jpeg
Tagging @marni1971 . I do occasionally save your pictures for archival reasons (and to see how true things you hint at are...as a fun game). I'd never claim credit to your work, no matter how un-watermarked some of them are. And I'd be sure to tag you, like in this case.

Top Bottom