News Tomorrowland love

Slov72

I might have been wrong th
This area, from best I can tell on Google Earth Park View, has nothing there now but a service panel (circled in red). View attachment 310774

That's a large box to be working in the service pannel area. What on earth can they be adding (to block a very open path...)
en, from Marni's picture it looked like a few of the trees were in the box, but I guess they may be behind the box.

ppete1975

This area, from best I can tell on Google Earth Park View, has nothing there now but a service panel (circled in red). View attachment 310774

That's a large box to be working in the service pannel area. What on earth can they be adding (to block a very open path...)
maybe its electrical work and they blocked it off so the workers could tear it apart without it being a trip hazard?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
4ECD351C-A26C-47B8-ABDD-3896BC6124B5.jpeg
FC2458CD-35B6-467D-AA43-003F5382DB5C.jpeg
7611FB30-16BB-48B5-8036-39B9866369E4.jpeg

Wngo905

In the Parks
No

Okay, So now, based on @marni1971 photo from the TTA the hole begins right where this ECV is and the service panel is fine and dandy.

Thanks by the way, Martin:)

EDIT: I think I might have figured it out.... from my Google Earth picture there appears to be a drainage grate on the left side of the words "Google Earth". Perhaps they have figured out there is a drainage clog or broken drainage pipe in the area the scooter is in the picture?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom