Cast Member 1-meanmice

Tom Morrow-Kicker

SIR-Barnum42

TTA CM and Space Mountain newscaster-nineinchnailsmk

Dr. Feemus and TTA Voice-mattravels

Alien-magicjay1989

Hmmmmmmmmm..........................

:confused:

I think we need at least two more people. If any two or more people can sign up then we'll start tommorrow at 6:30 PM EST. I'm going to create a new topic for it. It will be labled "TOMMORROWLAND-THE MOVIE STORY BOARD." I will send a PM to all people who have signed up.

We need a 9-eye and H.G. wells.

t3techcom18

I'll be H.G. WellS!! I was thinking...he could be a comic character because he doesn't know anything about the future! Here's an excerpt:

HG: What's that?( Pointing around the Timekeeper's lab)

Timekeeper: Time travel machine.

HG: HUH??? A time machine?!?

T:(sigh) Yes.

HG: Oh. What's that??( Pointing to Skippy)

T: He's Skippy. He's a guniea pig for experiments. No one knows why he's pink.

HG: Ohhh....He is so cute!!!( Puting finger next to Skippy)

T: I wouldn't do that that if I were you...

HG: Why?? ( Skippy bites his finger) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You like it??

strobe

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
CASTING

t3techcom18-H.G. WELLS

Cast Call ends at 6:00 PM EST.

EST or EDT?? For most of us in the midwest, EST would actually mean the casting ends at 5:00... At least until the end of October when we go back to EST.

dxwwf3

Testtrack321 (Stitch) I really hope your character dies in the movie. Why don't we just have magicjay1989 (Alien) eat him up in the first scene? That could keep a potential disaster away from the MK here in a couple of months.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding there Testtrack and all Stitch fans. I still try to get my cheap shots in there on Stitch when I can because I know pretty soon he's going to have the last laugh :(

magicjay1989

Originally posted by dxwwf3
Testtrack321 (Stitch) I really hope your character dies in the movie. Why don't we just have magicjay1989 (Alien) eat him up in the first scene? That could keep a potential disaster away from the MK here in a couple of months.

Just kidding there Testtrack and all Stitch fans. I still try to get my cheap shots in there on Stitch when I can because I know pretty soon he's going to have the last laugh :(

now that i think about it I am a little hungry :lol: :lookaroun

Testtrack321

Originally posted by dxwwf3

Well... um... I don't know how many times I've been threatened to death by alien.. BUT IT SOUNDS FUN! :hammer:

A Kind Of Magic

Executive lounge scene? PG-14?

No movie would be complete without Eisner.

We should have a double of someone who looks just like him in a suite and tie.

We can even put in a Executive lounge scene, don't worry we can ask park security to shoot there I will give the call no problem.

We can have a long shot of him leaving the park or having him in the grand finally.

Some who can imitate his voice just having a VO of camera during the would be a great innovation.

Just a thought.

imagineer boy

Re: Executive lounge scene? PG-14?

Originally posted by A Kind Of Magic
No movie would be complete without Eisner.

We should have a double of someone who looks just like him in a suite and tie.

We can even put in a Executive lounge scene, don't worry we can ask park security to shoot there I will give the call no problem.

We can have a long shot of him leaving the park or having him in the grand finally.

Some who can imitate his voice just having a VO of camera during the would be a great innovation.

Just a thought.

yeah, the grand finale could be of him being eaten!:lol: :sohappy:

Dr. Feemus: Mr. Eisner, come in! Can you see the problem?!

Eisner: I... can..... see...... the problem. Oh boy-

Alien: MUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( blood sprinkles the audience )

Audience: YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spidlok: People of Earth, quiet! Please Listen, don't cheer!

( blood sprinkles on audience )

Audience: HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Spidlok: If you remain perfectly quiet, it probably won't eat you.

Alien: Crunch! Munch! Chew! Gulp! Burb!

Audience: HHHHHHHHOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spidlok: NO! NO! I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien: BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?:lol: :sohappy:

magicjay1989

Re: Re: Executive lounge scene? PG-14?

Originally posted by imagineer boy
yeah, the grand finale could be of him being eaten!:lol: :sohappy:

Dr. Feemus: Mr. Eisner, come in! Can you see the problem?!

Eisner: I... can..... see...... the problem. Oh boy-

Alien: MUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( blood sprinkles the audience )

Audience: YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spidlok: People of Earth, quiet! Please Listen, don't cheer!

( blood sprinkles on audience )

you got my vote

Audience: HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Spidlok: If you remain perfectly quiet, it probably won't eat you.

Alien: Crunch! Munch! Chew! Gulp! Burb!

Audience: HHHHHHHHOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spidlok: NO! NO! I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien: BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?:lol: :sohappy:
:lol: :rolleyes:

A Kind Of Magic

Who would be Eisner?

As I wrote I can call park security and let them give us permission to shoot at a corporate lounge and set this thing up.

Does anyone know a person that can do a fantastic Eisner "impression" either with voice or likeness?

I think this scene would need a couple of extras in the background imitating fortune 500 senior executives to make the scene more real.

You guys will need extras in the background with suite and ties giving the walk and talk on cell phones closing that hot deal.

Hey, if that's the case I can lend a hand with being an extra no problem.

:sohappy:

Testtrack321

Well, lets make it like the old 1984 Apple Comercial where they have Eisner on the big screen with all the people marching to him... :lol:

magicjay1989

Ok now i am confussed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a role playing game where doing online or are we going to make a real film on location?????????????????????

imagineer boy

Originally posted by magicjay1989
Ok now i am confussed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a role playing game where doing online or are we going to make a real film on location?????????????????????

I suppose we are just getting roles for no good reason, I don't know. So, when's the script gonna be finnished?

barnum42

Originally posted by magicjay1989

I thought it was just general mucking around!

If you do want to shoot on location best get the script sorted out soon as I'll be at WDW in three weeks time :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom