Tommorrowland-The Movie

meanmice

I'd like to be a CM type of person. nothing to important, yet something that has some good lines. I'll leave the demanding roles to the pros

The_CEO

Casting

Skippy - Steamboat_Kevin

Chairman Clench - imagineer boy

Buzz Lightyear - bjunderwood

Floating Ball Seller - imagineergurl

Sunny Eclipse - SpectroMan

Spidlok - NemoRocks78

Lauren - meanmice * ( Worker ) *

Stitch - Testtrack321

imagineer boy

Originally posted by The_CEO
Casting

Skippy - Steamboat_Kevin

Spidlok - NemoRocks78

Stitch - Testtrack321

This is looking great. Here's my ideas for what it could be like:

The Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention center is having a big day. Experement 626 ( Stitch ) is being showcased to the public here, while there are also is a teleportation experement done by X-S tech, and Time Demonstrations by Timekeeper and his assistant, 9-eye. The Famouse Sunny Eclipse is giving performances at the Convention center caf'e. Let's not forget about the Complementay Floating Ball seller at the Convention Center Lobby! Meanwhile, The Evil Emporer Zurg has sent a spy to the Convention center to steal X-s Tech's teleportation technology. He sneaks past security and learns how the technology works while sabaoging the machine at the same time. He then learns that there are time demonstrations also. He sneaks over there to get a good look. Then the thing with X-S goes awry ( as usual ). But the alien escapes out of the room and the audience gets out of the room as well. Not the whole Convention Center knows about the Mishap at the X-S tech exibit. The Time Keeper gives his regular demonstration ( like the ride ). After it, the spy Goes backstage again to learn the secrets of time travel, but he triggers a security alarm that makes the Whole Convention Center lock its self up so there is no chance of escape. Everyone is trapped in the convention Center with no chance of escape with the alien in the building. Later on, Stitch is alerted to the Alien's Presence, and escapes. I'll stop there for now. But htink of what else could happen, Stitch and Skippy could team up to defeat the alien, Stitch could have a climatic duel with the alien, Chairman Clench with Spidlok and DR. Femus could teleport down there to fix the mess, Buzz Lightyear could come with the Star Command control Squad to help out, the spy could get eaten, Cosmic Ray could get eaten, and lots of stuff! What do you guys think?

:D

Legacy

Dude... I can't believe you forgot the infamous legend of Tommorowland... who's name can be heard whispered throughout the land by the visitors, and buildings themselves. The one person who's very presence is the essential essence of Tommorowland.

Tom Morrow!!! :D

And I'll take the role if that is alright with the Director.

(I picture a Neo-meets-Luke Skywalker character, the hero of the land. The one who, if he would perish, Tom Morrow would be no more.)

That was a really bad pun.

(I'll be in my trailer...)

The_CEO

Casting

Skippy - Steamboat_Kevin

Spidlok - NemoRocks78

Stitch - Testtrack321

Tom Morrow - Kicker

The_CEO

Casting

Skippy - Steamboat_Kevin

Spidlok - NemoRocks78

Stitch - Testtrack321

Tom Morrow - Kicker

SIR - barnum42

:)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
While sitting in boring Science class today I was just thinking about Tom Morrow...so Kicker you beat me to it. We still are looking for a couple more people to get positions and people to sign up to do it. For those who dont know,everyone will get to work on the script,and when it is completed,we present it to all of the WDWMagic forum members. We could even get concept art if we have some good artists here.

SpectroMan

I had another idea.

At the beginning of Alien Encounter, in the 1st preshow room, the tvs show the other confrences going on at the convention center. I remember an audio-animatronic from Lunar Disneyland giving a speech about something. There is the Disney pan-galactic stock holder meeting going on, and a dog food company is showcasing a new space food, "Because when it comes to your space pet, what goes down must not come up."

Just a few ideas, use them as you please.

Nineinchnailsmk

I'd play either: one of the news casters on the inride video for Space Mountain

or: Uncle Orville from Carousel of Progress

Maybe even: a Tomorrow Land Transit Authority CM

imagineer boy

Originally posted by SpectroMan
I had another idea.

At the beginning of Alien Encounter, in the 1st preshow room, the tvs show the other confrences going on at the convention center. I remember an audio-animatronic from Lunar Disneyland giving a speech about something. There is the Disney pan-galactic stock holder meeting going on, and a dog food company is showcasing a new space food, "Because when it comes to your space pet, what goes down must not come up."

Just a few ideas, use them as you please.

That's interesting.

The_CEO

Casting

Skippy - Steamboat_Kevin

Spidlok - NemoRocks78

Stitch - Testtrack321

Tom Morrow - Kicker

SIR - barnum42

nineinchnailsmk-TTA CM and NewsCaster for Space Mountain

Blizz

LOL, I'll be your lighting designer and production crew.

Also, i got an idea. Make it a worlds fair of the future being held by Tomorrowland.
Then all the experiments would make sense.

You could also have the alien attack the TTA like King Kong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom