Tommorrowland-The Movie

barnum42

My accent can be as English as you desire! Recently played King Herod in an big scale am-dram (community theatre) production of Jesus Christ Superstar. Some thought there was a bit of Tim Curry in my performance.

I'd attach a photo of me in costume, but I do not appear to have the permissions to do so.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by bjunderwood
what about buzz lightyears SRS? i dunno if thatd be a good fit in the movie but it is a ride in tommarrowland.

Maybe he can make a cameo. He really doesn't fit into the movie.

The_CEO

Sure he could be in a furturistic Toy Store. Or maybe the police?

Casting

Skippy - Steamboat_Kevin

Chairman Clench - imagineer boy

JaynMACP96_97_9

Originally posted by barnum42
My accent can be as English as you desire! Recently played King Herod in an big scale am-dram (community theatre) production of Jesus Christ Superstar.

Ah, great production! I played Judas in a local companies production 2 years ago.

...too much heaven on their minds....:)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
Great this is looking good. Maybe we can start on work tommorrow. BTW,Buzz Lightyear can be with the Tommorrowland Police Force or something.

I can take Spidlok!

strobe

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
Ok,here's the deal. I came up with the idea of having a movie based on 'Tommorrowland',which can be seen in the Alien Encounter movie topic. SO,me and my fellow partner The CEO have decided to make a script. Here's the plot. The Tommorrowland Convention Centre is holding a huge convention. X-S Tech is showing off it's transportation modes,The Timekeeper is sending people into the past present and future,and many more exhibits are going on. Then,something goes wrong when X-S Tech is transporting Chairman Clench,and instead an alien comes,and wreaks havoc on the convention! We need a lot of help. The CEO is our caster. Please respond if you want to help!

Pretty interesting idea... Would be pretty cool to see if Disney ever bought into it.

WDWFREAK53

Since it's an exhibition...Buzz could be a new "toy" with all the cool features (like a "draw" for the kids...to go to the convention)

(Oh, and put me in as the guy that flies the spaceship around the same planet all day long)

SpectroMan

I'm not sure what I want to be, but I have a couple more ideas:

What about Sun Eclipse? He could be singing one of his corny songs, and the alien could come and attack him.

What about shop keepers like the Merchant of Venus?

Also, we could have representatives from the League of Planets and the Loyal Order of Little Green Men.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by SpectroMan
I'm not sure what I want to be, but I have a couple more ideas:

What about Sun Eclipse? He could be singing one of his corny songs, and the alien could come and attack him.

Just a correction, his name is Sunny Eclipse. That's a good idea to put him in.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
Great ideas,guys. Merchants of Venus will definitely be featured. By the way,here's a couple people up for grabs.

Cosmic Ray
Stitch(you heard me right,Stitch)

Casting:
Buzz Lightyear,head of the TCC Security Force-bjunderwood
Spidlok-NemoRocks78

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
CASTING:

Stitch: Testtrack321

Openings right now(or PM The CEO)-
Cosmic Ray

If you have any more ideas on who you want to be please post!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom