Tommorrowland-The Movie

mattravels

OH NO!! Am I too late to join in the fun??.....hahaha. This sounds great! If I'm too late I can have some fun just watching what happens...! Another thing to think about...how about bringing some singing into the show....have people performing at the stage area of Disney...and of course...you'll have to have the speedway...hahahahaha! Sounding like a bunch of bees! Has anyone mentioned the voice over on the TTA? :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
CASTING:

mattravels-TTA voice

Final casting call-The final casting call will be Monday,and work will start Tuesday. If you are interested,please sign up!

mattravels

YAY! This is gonna be exciting...not to mention...VERY interesting *wink*. Hmmmmm...do you think Disney Imagineers visit sites like this to see what the customer wants. They could get good ideas!

strobe

I don't think it has actually been started yet. We should probably do a rough story board first to get everyone's thoughts grouped together!!

The_CEO

Originally posted by strobe
I don't think it has actually been started yet. We should probably do a rough story board first to get everyone's thoughts grouped together!!

Well Posted.

strobe

Originally posted by mattravels
I thought we already had a story board? No?

Where is it?!? :D

A story board should loosley cover all of the major scenes in the movie - enough to understand the general plot. I have seen a lot of posts, and a lot of ideas, but no logical grouping of all the information. That's generally the first step, because if you try to just write a script (especially with multiple authors) it will be really hard to know where you're going with things and the story will end up bouncing around in all different directions and not making sense.

With a well done storyboard, you can assign different authors to different scenes. Later on, you can seam them all together into a script and simply make the necessary chages to keep the transitions smooth.

This is just my opinion from past writing projects. Other systems may work too, but this has always helped me along.

-- Craig

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
That was my plan,Strobe! You got it before me! :)

Anyways,we will be starting tommorrow around 6. Today is the final casting call,I repeat,final casting call. If a lot of us have AIM we can work through that too.

mattravels

If a lot of us have AIM we can work through that too

That's a good idea. My AIM s/n is MooCowBoy138. I won't be home until around 7:00 or a little before that or after. Oh well...I'll just catch up. We could all do a chat. Just ideas.:sohappy:

magicjay1989

Pick me pick me

Can i be the alien you cant have alienencounter with out the alien ( its still monday)

<----------------------------------100th post let there be celerbration :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
Great,you can be the alien.

FINAL CASTING CALL!!!!!

The casting call ends at 10:30 PM EST sharp. This is your last chance to be a part of this great movie which I will even try to submit to Walt Disney Pictures!

mattravels

Ok it's 9:08! Can I also be the woman...yeah I'm a male...oh well...we're not type casting here...I'll do drag if you want...HAHAHA!! Can I be the woman who's really funny in the Alien Encounter. She's one of the aliens who's sending the chairman...oh what's her name. The woman with the guy who's left at the end...on the video screen. Oh well. Can I be her.:sohappy:

imagineer boy

Originally posted by mattravels
Ok it's 9:08! Can I also be the woman...yeah I'm a male...oh well...we're not type casting here...I'll do drag if you want...HAHAHA!! Can I be the woman who's really funny in the Alien Encounter. She's one of the aliens who's sending the chairman...oh what's her name. The woman with the guy who's left at the end...on the video screen. Oh well. Can I be her.:sohappy:

You mean Dr. Femus?

BTW, you're saying that the movie will start at 6? You mean, ou'll show the script?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
FINAL CAST CALL-

Dr. Femus-mattravels

And thats it,casting has ended.

The cast(right now)-

Skippy-Steamboat_Kevin

Chairman L.C. Clench-imagineerboy

Timekeeper-TimeKeeper

Spinlock-NemoRocks78

Stitch-Testtrack321

Buzz Lightyear-bjunderwood

Floating Ball seller-imagineergurl

Sunny Eclipse-Spectroman

Cast Member 1-meanmice

Tom Morrow-Kicker

SIR-Barnum42

TTA CM and Space Mountain newscaster-nineinchnailsmk

Dr. Feemus and TTA Voice-mattravels

Alien-magicjay1989

Hmmmmmmmmm..........................

:confused:

I think we need at least two more people. If any two or more people can sign up then we'll start tommorrow at 6:30 PM EST. I'm going to create a new topic for it. It will be labled "TOMMORROWLAND-THE MOVIE STORY BOARD." I will send a PM to all people who have signed up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom