Tom Cruise at the Magic Kingdom

marksniles

Original Poster
Did anyone spot Tom Cruise at the Magic Kingdom today. We w ere in line for the Jungle Cruise and a boat went by with only two people in it. It was him and his daughter.

WallEenRose

Teacup operator said that she'd heard he was there but had just started her shift & missed him. Never saw him, myself, either. We arrived to MK later in the day, too, so maybe he was gone?

Opera Singe

I saw him several times today in Adventureland. He rode Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride 2wice and then went to Sunshine Tree Terrace to get a smoothie. I don't know what he did immediately after but then he went in the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse then made his way toward Main Street. But right before, Suri saw a squirrel and was fascinated so he stopped to let her chase it for a few minutes.

KJ1081

My BIL works Pooh/Teacups and met him today. He didn't text me any details, just that he came through with his daughter. Over the spring he worked Everest and he met Cesar Millan, who turned out to be a pompous jerk.

FettFan

No, he was looking for accident victims to help.

That was actually one of his Scientology selling points. If there is a car accident by the side of the road, they're the ONLY ONES who can help. Get rid of the medics, doctors and nurses. Call Tom Cruise!

That man is a loon.

Suddenly that scene from Talladega Nights makes so much more sense....

Cmdr_Crimson

I Love Katie Holmes!!!! I Love Katie Holmes!!!! oh wait ;)
This reminded me of This...
g640g673377.gif

draybook

I'd like to meet the guy. And it's great that he could have fun with his daughter at the MK.

I'm confused as to why people hate on him yet many people here were excited that Gaga was at the MK. She wears meat as clothing, gets carried to the stage in an egg and she's ok. However, if a guy jumps on a couch screaming about love then he's weird.......

This post was sprinkled lightly with humor as to be not so serious. I would think it was Tom's choice to believe in Scientology that would make him crazy.

tare

I really hope that he and other stars that go there do not get special treatment!! Hopefully they stand in line and wait like the rest of us!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom