Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes
So is JR going to change the Maihama station melody too? Unless I'm mistaken it's Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah.
I'm sure they're working on it now, wonder what the new song would be. That'll take time for them to commission one and go through all the bureaucracy on both the OLC and JR sides of things. Not sure what the turnaround is on that but I'd imagine a couple months.

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes

Things are progressing really fast. Makes me wonder if we may see a summer opening next year???

My prediction was always April 2023 until earlier this year, but I don't see it being ready by then. Maybe they'll do September 4 instead to coincide with the TDS anniversary, run soft openings through mid and late August like when Tower of Terror opened in '06.

Jubs

New ride vehicle models from D23!

Frozen Attraction
FcLlZF6aMAAU6Hl

FcLk4K0aAAEtb-w

Tangled Attraction
FcLlZGAaMAYZiPC

FcLnhtaaQAAj5r4

Peter Pan Attraction
FcLlZF5acAErSw4

Tinker Bell Attraction
FcLnht4aQAE29Lh

Source 1, Source 2, Source 3

Last edited:

LittleMerman

Wait... so is Peter Pan a motion based dark ride (a l.a. Spiderman at IOA)?!?
I remember reading that you will board a ship and then it flies so I wonder if you'll get into this vehicle and then move up to a screen where it becomes a simulator (like Ratatouille or Rise of the Resistance) where you "fly." So part dark ride, part simulator?

SweetDuffy101

Well, this isn't something I've gotten confirmation on yet. There is reason to believe Frozen will use the Shanghai Pirates system. It and Pan are the big showpieces, while Tangled has a lower budget/building size but will still be gorgeous.
Wait, I thought Tangled was supposed to get the pirates treatment and Frozen will use a new boat ride system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom