Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

Funfact starting July 01.
New faces Wendy, Woody and Jessie has debut in the disneyland mainly mickeys magical music world.

The new woody face kinda looks jarring to look at.

SweetDuffy101

I hope that they would put the dreamlights replica on exhibit this September at ikspiari as part of

Tokyo Disney Resort 40th anniversary exhibit called Encore!

SweetDuffy101

The Soldiers hadn't returned to the parade for years now.
The soldiers are available during daytime greetings both at Tomorrowland and Toy story Mania at disney sea.

for entertainment dancers haven't returned as of July 01. even though that contracts have started yesterday. We shall wait and see, within the next few weeks of rehearsals in both parks.

brb1006

I hope that they would put the dreamlights replica on exhibit this September at ikspiari as part of

Tokyo Disney Resort 40th anniversary exhibit called Encore!
I'm really looking forward to Tokyo Disneyland's 40th Anniversary Theme in the future. Tokyo has a long history of making memorable anniversary songs that seriously slaps!

TTA94

Maybe TDL will send some older Dreamlights floats over to the US, if any still exists, and remake MSEP. That needs to happen, Badly.

SweetDuffy101

Where did you find it? If it's in Japanese that's fine, I can read it.
it's actually on posted on the construction site around the walls in the resort .

Attachments

• 55C39CAD-6E39-4920-96E4-55E96355EE94.jpeg
    55C39CAD-6E39-4920-96E4-55E96355EE94.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 115

Soleurs

In the Parks
Yes
Halloween 2022 at TDR!:

2 Parades at TDL No word on if Spooky Boo will be Full Cast. Also, now if Dreaming Up or Dreamlights is getting Referbed during Halloween.

Only A Halloween Greeting at TDS but, with Festival of
Mystique Outfits and Music.

No Word on Believe so who knows???????
No dancers for Spooky Boo, I would bet money on it. There's no show stop, which means almost certainly no dancers.

TTA94

I’m guessing the Christmas Story’s parade is returning again this year? A new soundtrack would be nice at least.

ChiGuy4Now

Railings from the peter pan attraction at fantasy springs, Indicating that it might not be using Flight of passage technology instead it might have a new ride technology that involve screens and railings.

This makes me so happy. I honestly hope this is true. Once I read this may be a copy of the FoP technology, I lost interest. Well, mostly! It's still a new, original attraction, but Pan deserves another creative approach to his story with real movement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom