Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

Chef idea Mickey`=

This was the original concept art for that expansion pad before the plans changed to Fantasy Springs.View attachment 818472
Oh cool! I do know that they were interested before as being a new port for DisneySea as a Scandinavian Port.

Was this supposed to be all of Fantasy Spring's? Imagine this as a hotel room view if a hotel were to be included.

This conception brings Frozen 2 vibes on the right side. I'm very curious about what I see on the bottom there as like if a second Arendale Castle in brown form maybe not big but to give a visual of pre Frozen.

Gusey

Oh cool! I do know that they were interested before as being a new port for DisneySea as a Scandinavian Port.

Was this supposed to be all of Fantasy Spring's? Imagine this as a hotel room view if a hotel were to be included.

This conception brings Frozen 2 vibes on the right side. I'm very curious about what I see on the bottom there as like if a second Arendale Castle in brown form maybe not big but to give a visual of pre Frozen.
It was originally going to be in this expansion plot, not where Fantasy Springs is. The brown building is a Stave Church, something common in Norway and can be found in the Epcot pavilion at Epcot
1727631665546.png

BrianLo

This is the reason I took the plunge with the vacation package. While we roughly know how to use and jump through all those hoops, I knew that would result in a more stressful visit and I would be more hesitant to take the slower pace I wanted to be able to just enjoy and take in everything, in TDS especially. I am a little sour on how they've seemed to make the multi-day experience more limited/difficult and costly compared to the already restricted nature of it prior to COVID from what I was aware of, but I also recognize that their crowds and visitation patterns are different than over here (never mind the cultural differences). Taking that approach over here would definitely create a PR firestorm.

I think it ‘improves’ one element of the stay, for a big price tag. Though ones anxiety element is certainly worth it for some. The public entry into Disney sea in general is actually what is somewhat worth the hotels, it kind of sucks and turns into an unending security shuffle.

It doesn’t really fix the rest of DisneySea though and you’ll still need a large compliment of Premiere access.

I actually didn’t find there was any concerns about being rushed though. I feel like the vacation packages almost forces you to rush the other 80% of the park since you are paying to highly for one small slice.

But the big thing I want people to take away is that it’s completely not necessary to experience fantasy springs. It was being pushed by the bloggers like it was. I did all the fantasy springs headliners twice over two days. Mobile ordering is easy day of to access any of the restaraunts and I ultimately had too many fantasy springs entry times to matter. The lines in fantasy springs can and do get long for standby

BrianLo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom