Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

BrianLo

TDL local since 2020. I would take a day at TDL over TDS any day of the week.

And I would (probably) take a day at Magic Kingdom over a day at TDL.

Grass is always greener!

I mean, it shakes out really definitively in attendance patterns. TDL still tends to run a few million ahead in the pre-pandemic years. So I'll be quite curious to see how much Fantasy Springs closes the gap after the first couple years of its excitement.

We may start to have a very different perspective around these parts with MK. Particularly if it starts actually seeing proper investment, as seems to be happening. I think further helped by being mostly park originals, as the projects seem to be from my awareness.

mickEblu

TDL local since 2020. I would take a day at TDL over TDS any day of the week.

And I would (probably) take a day at Magic Kingdom over a day at TDL.

Grass is always greener!

And maybe that just says more about our age and the kind of parks we grew up with but it just seems to me that a beautiful castle park with its variety, whimsy and typical attraction roster has everything it needs to make it more desirable than a park like TDS, no matter how great it may be.

PiratesMansion

I would 100% take TDL over Magic Kingdom any day of the week. At least OLC knows how to operate and maintain a park, and their castle park is blessedly free of many of the annoying "fixes" that have plagued other castle parks. People who say otherwise IMO are overvaluing aesthetics over actual operations and functionality.

TalkToEthan

I would 100% take TDL over Magic Kingdom any day of the week. At least OLC knows how to operate and maintain a park,

Me, too

Tokyo customer service, cleanliness, maintenance, operation schedules and cast enthusiasm compared to WDW’s parks has to be seen to appreciate.

““Unfortunately, no one can be told what the OLC is. You have to see it for yourself."”
IMG_0067.jpeg

Last edited:

brb1006

Me, too

Tokyo customer service, cleanliness, maintenance, operation schedules and cast enthusiasm compared to WDW’s parks has to be seen to appreciate.

““Unfortunately, no one can be told what the OLC is. You have to see it for yourself."”View attachment 803358
Even the Cast Members aren't afraid of showing enthusiasm and excitement at times compared to WDW. Especially for various seasonal events and parades (such as the former Disney's Easter Wonderland Parade and Quacky Celebration Donald The Legend").

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom