Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

tanc

Even though they're not completely original IPs, I am glad that this part of the park shouldn't take up another section. In other words, I am glad they were able to get the space they needed. I dislike when certain places are completely rethemed in WDW or DL.

RandySavage

"I got a bad feeling about this."

If thing came out half as good as Mira Costa I'd be okay.

But I fear this hotel will be far less than my modest expectations (look at the blank, park-facing wall at 2:07) - which is unsurprising given Disney's truly dreadful themed-hotel-design track record under Iger and his successor.

The type of WDI talent and Executive mindset that brought us the truly great in-park themed hotels (Mira Costa & DLP Hotel) has long been expunged from the company and replaced by a lower calibre of designer and executive.

Dear Prudence

As long as they leave the Indians nonsense out of the new Peter Pan expansion, I will be fine. Planning to visit in 2023 anyway, so I am pretty excited about this.

tanc

toy-story-hotel-construction-tokyo-disneyland-october-2021-1024x1024.jpg

Toy story hotel

peep

this looks like the area the tinkerbelle little ride is gonna be.....cant tell what it is though

Those almost look like footers for a small rollercoaster, or a small tracked ride. I tried to look at the concept art for reference but that area doesn't seem detailed enough to tell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom