Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

SweetDuffy101

Okay so Ive seen this and OMG!!! I was grasping on my breath the entire show, The show elements are so advanced its like the PS5 of all Disney Stage shows, I couldn't imagine the amount of effort OLC put on this show.

This is a not to miss one And This is it! This is the BEST disney Stage show ever From the moving platforms through the Advance remix of Disney classics Through State of the art Led Screens Huge props. Amazing performances from the dancers and Face Characters, You couldn't imagine the amount of characters that this show has, This is a hybrid of Mickeys Wondrous Book from Hongkong Disneyland and WDS stage show mickey and the magician.

And yes the some of the dancers are wearing face masks during performance.

There is an aerial performance.

The pageantry, the music, the story is amazing.

BasiltheBatLord

Okay so Ive seen this and OMG!!! I was grasping on my breath the entire show, The show elements are so advanced its like the PS5 of all Disney Stage shows, I couldn't imagine the amount of effort OLC put on this show.

This is a not to miss one And This is it! This is the BEST disney Stage show ever From the moving platforms through the Advance remix of Disney classics Through State of the art Led Screens Huge props. Amazing performances from the dancers and Face Characters, You couldn't imagine the amount of characters that this show has, This is a hybrid of Mickeys Wondrous Book from Hongkong Disneyland and WDS stage show mickey and the magician.

And yes the some of the dancers are wearing face masks during performance.

There is an aerial performance.

The pageantry, the music, the story is amazing.
I agree. One of the better Disney stage shows.

SweetDuffy101

I hope this is in the right spot

From a little birdie, Fantasy springs is divided into multiple teams. and yes one of the rumors are true about one of the Flagship E-ticket attraction ride system.
One of the most popular franchise is still in the final design stages, and thats one of the reasons TDR Released only mockups

thrillseeker

From a little birdie, Fantasy springs is divided into multiple teams. and yes one of the rumors are true about one of the Flagship E-ticket attraction ride system.
One of the most popular franchise is still in the final design stages, and thats one of the reasons TDR Released only mockups
Hopefully this means frozen will use the POTC SHANGHAI technology.
Will peter pan be similar to flight of passage or will the boats move along a course and then enter an area where it will fly?

jrhwdw

So. Dreaming Up! returns today!
But this is not the full version maybe less dancers.
YES!! Wonderful News!!!

Maybe TDL will do the rain version to startoff with? Once I saw a Happiness Is Here on YT that had no ground performers, just the floats going by. It was right after the TDL's 30th and I think it was really, really windy.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No

With more pictures on here (article in Japanese):

brihow

With more pictures on here (article in Japanese):

Is anyone able to find a video of this show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom