Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary “Dream-Go-Round”

SweetDuffy101

@SweetDuffy101 Have you heard what the plans are for the Dreaming Up floats? Hopefully another park purchases them and they won’t be destroyed.
as far as i know Baymax float will be reused for Harmony In Color which is a first in a while as for the rest of floats, if paris,HK,Florida and anaheim needs a new parade it will probably be transported there.

SweetDuffy101

Maybe a wrong thread but, Tokyo Disney Resort website has now listed Mermaid lagoon theater and cape cod cook-off as temporarily closed.

Since restriction have now eased we might be seeing the return of regular entertainments back at Tokyo Disney Resort such as lets party gras, king tritons concert, song of mirage and my friend duffy.

jrhwdw

Maybe a wrong thread but, Tokyo Disney Resort website has now listed Mermaid lagoon theater and cape cod cook-off as temporarily closed.

Since restriction have now eased we might be seeing the return of regular entertainments back at Tokyo Disney Resort such as lets party gras, king tritons concert, song of mirage and my friend duffy.
That's Great! Any idea when??

Same with Dreamlights?

BasiltheBatLord

The official date of COVID restrictions dropping is May 8. Kind of pathetic they are waiting that long but I expect it is just because they don’t want to do it before Golden Week.

Gov’t mask recommendations will officially go away but I expect Japanese will continue wearing them for many years to come.

jrhwdw

The official date of COVID restrictions dropping is May 8. Kind of pathetic they are waiting that long but I expect it is just because they don’t want to do it before Golden Week.

Gov’t mask recommendations will officially go away but I expect Japanese will continue wearing them for many years to come.
I think some were wearing them before COVID, which is fine, don't get me wrong.

Of course it's right after Golden Week! Just like WDW when Couples really returned right after Easter 2022. As for the 40th, looks like TDR can't start normal on April 15th. Maybe Normal on July 1st? TDR likes to start things with the Seasons.....

Or would TDR be ready to return cast to everything as soon as Golden Week ends?

TTA94

Did Steve Davison, assuming he’s still with Disney, create Harmony In Color? I know he did Dreaming Up.

SweetDuffy101

It looks like Harmony in Color parade to be played twice a day on April 13, 2023. One for the Early morning party guests and the other one for the Sneak preview for day guests.

Early morning party is a private party event for sponsors for the 40th anniversary celebration.

People Can get in the park 2 hours earlier than regular guests from 08:00 am to 10:00 am.

Private party guests can stay to the park until park closes at 9:00 pm.

jrhwdw

It looks like Harmony in Color parade to be played twice a day on April 13, 2023. One for the Early morning party guests and the other one for the Sneak preview for day guests.

Early morning party is a private party event for sponsors for the 40th anniversary celebration.

People Can get in the park 2 hours earlier than regular guests from 08:00 am to 10:00 am.

Private party guests can stay to the park until park closes at 9:00 pm.
Is this instead of the Preview Nights?

SweetDuffy101

Harmony in Color float being transferred into parade storage area.

a float the looks to be an opening or the grand finale float of the parade

1677136073660.png

Steve2753

Sky full of Colors. fireworks. There might be some unannounced entertainment lineup for summer.

I heard that MMMW and other entertainment will get a full version this year since restrictions are now over.
So there is still hope for a new projections show???? because Tokyo needs one right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom