Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

Ag11gani

Fun fact though is that if you zoom the parade pic in the back you can see wendy and peter pan flying. BATB floats as well too.

There is a float in the picture that looks very silimlar to the Peter Pan float in Jubilation too.

or maybe Tokyo is just stay with the old heads.

I'd assume they'd have to switch to keep character integrity intact and that all costumes are the same worldwide with a few exceptions, Fairy Godmother etc.

brb1006

There is a float in the picture that looks very silimlar to the Peter Pan float in Jubilation
I'd assume they'd have to switch to keep character integrity intact and that all costumes are the same worldwide with a few exceptions, Fairy Godmother etc.
And how The witch form from Snow White is a face character in Paris.

SweetDuffy101

Possible leak of the 35th Anniversary Theme Song. No way to know how real this might be, but it sounds like TDR.

https://m.soundcloud.com/adamgubman/tokyo-disney-35th-anniversary
This sounds like a TDR music. i dont know if this the real deal. looking at his profile hes been working with disney so this might be it. and he composed some songs for TDR as well as seasonal event music like, happy Halloween harvest, Garyo gunbu and Hippity Hoppity Springtime so the track record. speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Magic Feather

Possible leak of the 35th Anniversary Theme Song. No way to know how real this might be, but it sounds like TDR.

https://m.soundcloud.com/adamgubman/tokyo-disney-35th-anniversary
Mixed feelings. Would not at all be surprised if this was the anniversary track, although, I hope it is used for the new projection show as opposed to the parade. For a parade based around flight and heavily inspired by Fantasia, upbeat and poppy should not be the track, as oppossed to elegant and refined.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Mixed feelings. Would not at all be surprised if this was the anniversary track, although, I hope it is used for the new projection show as opposed to the parade. For a parade based around flight and heavily inspired by Fantasia, upbeat and poppy should not be the track, as oppossed to elegant and refined.
Nothing about this screams parade at all to me and the "Celebrate" lyrics make me think this is the theme for the projection show.

brb1006

I think that's the anniversary theme and nor the one for the upcoming parade

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Has anyone figured out who's designing the parade? It doesn't look like a Davison unless he's suddenly changed his Aladdin obsession to Beauty and the Beast and Fantasia. Google isn't much help either unless the Japanese release has more information on the creative team

GiveMeTheMusic

Has anyone figured out who's designing the parade? It doesn't look like a Davison unless he's suddenly changed his Aladdin obsession to Beauty and the Beast and Fantasia. Google isn't much help either unless the Japanese release has more information on the creative team

It’s a Davison production.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom