TODAY - Watch the grand opening of Star Tours LIVE

muse1983

Decent opening, definitely not the best they have ever had but then again this wasn't a 100% brand new attraction. Regardless it's always fun to see a little Disney magic no matter how big or small it might be.

sweetpee_1993

Can somebody, anybody, hook me up with a link to an actual video of the Star Tours 2.0 opening ceremony??? I went to the Disney Parks Blog where I found a nice article with stills. I clicked on the link in the news article here saying to watch it live bunches of times for the past several hours and only ever saw Samantha Brown at Aulani. Help a girl out??? Please?????

TIA! :wave:

Kamikaze

Can somebody, anybody, hook me up with a link to an actual video of the Star Tours 2.0 opening ceremony??? I went to the Disney Parks Blog where I found a nice article with stills. I clicked on the link in the news article here saying to watch it live bunches of times for the past several hours and only ever saw Samantha Brown at Aulani. Help a girl out??? Please?????

TIA! :wave:

http://www.facebook.com/StarTours

Click.

sweetpee_1993

:kiss:

I somehow think there was a lot more on the front end of that. Oh well. Not meant for me to see.

Gotta say, it takes a whoooole lot to get me to click on anything that has anything associated with FB. In fact, my old Vaio has a standing message for FB that's pretty far down the un-magical list of directions/instructions. Has something to do with puckering-up and nether-regions. :cool:

Maybe some better coverage will emerge in other places in the coming day or so. I'll hope anyway.

Thanks muchly, Kamikaze! :wave:

gamblepsu

:kiss:

I somehow think there was a lot more on the front end of that. Oh well. Not meant for me to see.

Gotta say, it takes a whoooole lot to get me to click on anything that has anything associated with FB. In fact, my old Vaio has a standing message for FB that's pretty far down the un-magical list of directions/instructions. Has something to do with puckering-up and nether-regions. :cool:

Maybe some better coverage will emerge in other places in the coming day or so. I'll hope anyway.

Thanks muchly, Kamikaze! :wave:
They are replaying it on the blog (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/) but you'll most likely hop in in the middle of it; you'll have to wait until it replays again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom