To Lift Your Spirits Up(date)

Foolish1

Well, it's true that IP addresses can be spoofed, and lots of other interesting things. But, perhaps if somebody (moderator) were to check his IP address and then determine if it was even coming from somewhere in California, then it would make sense. Remember, WDI does most of their work from suburbs of Los Angeles. If you were to track it back to say Alaska, or Brazil, seems highly unlikely he's a WDI employee.

John

Cinder_Belle_A

For crying out loud.......

As for the 2 user names being new posters- I look like a new poster, but in fact have been reading this board for more than 2 years. I could care less who he is, or how many names he has. Actually...if he really has 3 names and posts under them to stir up trouble- I actually feel sorry for him. I mean- is there nothing better to do? That would be really sad.

And- this is a "rumor" board, right? I welcome ReDis' posts and find them fun to read.

Captain Chaos

Thats what I was thinking. I dont know, Im confused like I dont know what man.

The mods will decide.... I been a member here for a while... I may not post as much as others, but I been here for a few years... I love hearing and reading rumors..... Who cares if this guy is real or full of horse crap.... He is entertaining us, giving us something to talk about while news and rumors are slow, and he is not hurting the site or anyone on it... Unlike djkidkaz who is calling this guy a liar and trying to stir the pot.... Plus, djkidkaz is new.... and has no credibility unlike long standing members.... And if I am not mistaken, Lee and Corrus have yet to come here and dismiss what ReDis has stated... And one other thing... Since when to we listen to a CM???? The TL CM who claims they know nothing of what is going on is not the one to listen too... We always laugh when a CM says they know something... Yet, djkidkaz takes this CM's word.... May as well as be a bus driver talking about the 10th gate Disney will build in the year 2030.... Just cause this CM says they didn't see anything or didn't hear nothing does not prove ReDis is a liar.... It just proves CMs are the last ones we should be listening to...

djkidkaz

Not for nothing, but, YOU ARE NEW TOO!!!!!! So, by your simple logic that they are both new, we should assume you are ALSO part of this little charade???

Yeah, true, but I also haven't come to this board saying im the all mystical, secretive Disney Imagineer with special updates for my followers. I was simply pointing out that this mysterious, "all in the know" poster shows up right around the same time a known troll shows back up with a new username.

But hey, if you guys want to believe that ReDis is an Imagineer, hidin' hidden mickeys for ya and giving you the inside scoop all the while risking his job with a major company like Disney, then so be it.

Just remember, the other two "insiders" ( Lee and Corrus ) that we all know and trust, are very much different posters than ReDis. Compare the way Lee and Corrus pass along "insider" information to the way ReDis does and you'll see that its ridiculous.

djkidkaz

The mods will decide.... I been a member here for a while... I may not post as much as others, but I been here for a few years... I love hearing and reading rumors..... Who cares if this guy is real or full of horse crap.... He is entertaining us, giving us something to talk about while news and rumors are slow, and he is not hurting the site or anyone on it... Unlike djkidkaz who is calling this guy a liar and trying to stir the pot.... Plus, djkidkaz is new.... and has no credibility unlike long standing members.... And if I am not mistaken, Lee and Corrus have yet to come here and dismiss what ReDis has stated... And one other thing... Since when to we listen to a CM???? The TL CM who claims they know nothing of what is going on is not the one to listen too... We always laugh when a CM says they know something... Yet, djkidkaz takes this CM's word.... May as well as be a bus driver talking about the 10th gate Disney will build in the year 2030.... Just cause this CM says they didn't see anything or didn't hear nothing does not prove ReDis is a liar.... It just proves CMs are the last ones we should be listening to...

He's not hurting anyone? Tell that to the guy who stood outside all day waiting for the test at HM.

And your really stretching to make a point. Im sure we all agree we don't listen to a CM who mentions a 5th gate because obviously they want attention, but one who works at TL and says "there is nothing in that spot" is just making a statement about their jobsite.

Captain Chaos

Yeah, true, but I also haven't come to this board saying im the all mystical, secretive Disney Imagineer with special updates for my followers. I was simply pointing out that this mysterious, "all in the know" poster shows up right around the same time a known troll shows back up with a new username.

But hey, if you guys want to believe that ReDis is an Imagineer, hidin' hidden mickeys for ya and giving you the inside scoop all the while risking his job with a major company like Disney, then so be it.

Just remember, the other two "insiders" ( Lee and Corrus ) that we all know and trust, are very much different posters than ReDis. Compare the way Lee and Corrus pass along "insider" information to the way ReDis does and you'll see that its ridiculous.

Point out where ReDis said he was an Imagineer?? He never did, did he?? Or maybe SHE... We do not know who ReDis is... neither do you... so for you to accuse him of being someone is ridiculous... He did nothing to you... Let him be.... If you don't like anything he posts, then stay out of his threads... Let us, the ones who enjoy what he posts, read then in peace... Stop trying to get this guy banned... I am sure once this issue with homeboi happened, Steve checked into ReDis's credibility, found him to be fine, and left him alone...

Ciciwoowoo

*shaking my head*

The behavior of some people online is just downright sad.

I, for one, enjoy reading the rumors and will continue to do so. Some may come true, some may not. But isn't it fun to speculate?

Maerj

Did Lee not say that ReDis was the real deal and was posting info almost word for word from documents he saw? That would prove that ReDis works for the Mouse in some capacity.

Captain Chaos

Did Lee not say that ReDis was the real deal and was posting info almost word for word from documents he saw? That would prove that ReDis works for the Mouse in some capacity.

Right.... And it does not mean he is an Imagineer.... As far as the NDA go, how do we know Disney didn't tell him or her to post these little tidbits.... We don't... So to accuse him of wrong doing and being hurtful (the one who actually wasted his day standing around waiting for HM) is wrong... And is deserving of a verbal lashing by the mods...

stalkingmickey

Hi everyone,:wave:

My DH and I were one of the persons, along with another board member who I met outside the HM, are the people you keep saying stayed outside the HM all day waiting to be picked to test HM:eek:

My DH and I did not hang out all day at the HM. We made a point to keep an eye on the area while we were at the MK. We checked first thing in the am then went to MGM for lunch with the Imagineer.

After lunch, which ended around 2:30 pm, we went back to MK to scope out the area again. From here we went to Winter Summerland to play some golf. After a round of mini golf we went to AK to ride Everst for the first time:sohappy: , then decided to get dinner at Cosmic Rays and sit by the river and eat. We met another board member :wave: who is just starting the college program and got off work at 5:30pm and decided to check out some of the MK and also scope out the HM area. :drevil:

We did end up sitting on the benches just outside the HM for about 2 hours, but we were having nice conversation with another fellow member. We chatted about the boards, told each other our screen names. We were able to see spectromagic. The whole time wishing we might get to test the HM. It was a nice area to relax and eat dinner and meet a fellow member. We also had a blast watching everyone's expressions as they walked up and read that the HM was closed.:lol:

This was a much needed break after being in the World for 8 days now. My feet needed it. :cry:

BY NO MEANS DID I GO TO HM BECAUSE OF WHAT HOMEBOI SAID:hurl: . I AM ANOTHER REDIS BELIEVER AND WHAT A WAY TO PROVE HE WAS THE REAL DEAL THEN TO BE PICKED FOR A TEST.

So no one stayed outside HM all day waiting to ride.

Just wanted to set the record straight about how long someone might have hung out at the HM to ride.

Captain Chaos

Thanks for clarifing Stalkingmickey... So, in essence, no one was hurt by ReDis stating testing MAY happen..... djkidkaz wants you to believe people are being hurt by him.... Proven to be false obviously... djkidkaz, I am asking you nicely, please, back off ReDis, leave him alone, stay out of these threads if you don't like him or believe him, and let us who do like what he posts continue to discuss the possible changes he refers to... Thank you... And Good bye... :wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My thoughts exactly. It DOES take a whole week to watch though! :ROFLOL:

When I travel on business, I have to work alot out of the hotel. There are days where I dont even leave the room. I have a mini DVD player that I take with me and that trilogy is a must take. I put in on and have it running in the background while I am working. Ive probably seen it 25-30 times, and still will catch something new almost every time.

jmvd20

Great, I'm away for a few days and miss all the fun and excitement... I guess that is my luck.

Anyway - I have always doubted if Re-Dis is who he claims to be, I am skeptical of anyone who claims to be an insider. I have yet to see anything new from him that has never been mentioned before on this, or any other Disney site. At the absolute least he is great at compiling a list of rumors from all of the Disney sites.

All of this being said I can find no justification for anyone labeling him a "troll". I have never seen him start or participate in arguments and I have never seen him post anything derogatory or outlandish on this site.

There is no reason for anyone to try and sabatoge his credibility, if he is legit all you will do is look foolish trying to prove him wrong. If he isn't legit time will prove it. Until one or the other happens, enjoy the discussions...

CaptainMichael

Hi everyone,:wave:

My DH and I were one of the persons, along with another board member who I met outside the HM, are the people you keep saying stayed outside the HM all day waiting to be picked to test HM:eek:

My DH and I did not hang out all day at the HM. We made a point to keep an eye on the area while we were at the MK. We checked first thing in the am then went to MGM for lunch with the Imagineer.

After lunch, which ended around 2:30 pm, we went back to MK to scope out the area again. From here we went to Winter Summerland to play some golf. After a round of mini golf we went to AK to ride Everst for the first time:sohappy: , then decided to get dinner at Cosmic Rays and sit by the river and eat. We met another board member :wave: who is just starting the college program and got off work at 5:30pm and decided to check out some of the MK and also scope out the HM area. :drevil:

We did end up sitting on the benches just outside the HM for about 2 hours, but we were having nice conversation with another fellow member. We chatted about the boards, told each other our screen names. We were able to see spectromagic. The whole time wishing we might get to test the HM. It was a nice area to relax and eat dinner and meet a fellow member. We also had a blast watching everyone's expressions as they walked up and read that the HM was closed.:lol:

This was a much needed break after being in the World for 8 days now. My feet needed it. :cry:

BY NO MEANS DID I GO TO HM BECAUSE OF WHAT HOMEBOI SAID:hurl: . I AM ANOTHER REDIS BELIEVER AND WHAT A WAY TO PROVE HE WAS THE REAL DEAL THEN TO BE PICKED FOR A TEST.

So no one stayed outside HM all day waiting to ride.

Just wanted to set the record straight about how long someone might have hung out at the HM to ride.

Exactly, no one was out there all day. I got to the Magic Kingdom around 5:30ish, checked the HM, walked around, went to Splash and BTM, walked around, checked HM, walked around, ate at Pinochios' Village House, checked HM, met StalkingMickey, people watched, saw Spectro, talked some more, saw Wishes, visited MicBat at Guest Relations, and went home.

Nice meeting you:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom