To dress up or not to dress up...

JustInTime

Original Poster
Ok, so myself and two other friends are going to WDW in about 11 days. We are doing MNSSHP. We are ages 24, 25 and 21. My question is...should we dress up? Would it be strange with our ages and the fact that it's only going to be mid-september? And should we Trick-r-Treat? I think it would be fun and I am paying for the ticket. What do you all think?

CnoteBflat

Have fun! Dress up if you like. I know I would and so would a bunch of my friends and we're all in our mid 20's. Then again we dress up in costumes for conventions.....

<3caseyscorner

U are going to have so much fun!!! I think you should should dress up! Me and my DH are dressing up and we are 27. Def trick or treating. WDW has the BEST candy!!! Have fun!! O and we are going sept 27th.:wave:

LilSuzy

ABSOLUTELY! My husband and I really want to go as Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood, but it's been a challenge to find Marion's costume....still looking :)

LeeSeeBabe

I definitely think you should go all out!! You are paying for the Party, you should dress up for it!! We have yet to go to the Halloween Party, but if we did Hubby and I (27 and 26, respectively) would most certainly be dressing up!

disneypearl

Yes, you should dress up and go trick or treating. You will blend right in with everyone and have a bunch of fun. Lots of adults dress up and trick or treat for MNSSHP so you will have plenty of company.

trr1

Ok, so myself and two other friends are going to WDW in about 11 days. We are doing MNSSHP. We are ages 24, 25 and 21. My question is...should we dress up? Would it be strange with our ages and the fact that it's only going to be mid-september? And should we Trick-r-Treat? I think it would be fun and I am paying for the ticket. What do you all think?

what/who are you thinking of dressing up as?

Tip Top Club

As someone who has frequented the parties in the past, you stick out more if you DON'T dress up! It's a great deal of fun for all ages!

Cmdr_Crimson

I go to Many conventions and I never miss the chance to dress up..aka Cosplay for otakus out there...Do It! It's worth the amount you payed to get the tickets to get in and not dress up..you'll have full regret not doing it when you see tons of people in costume..It's Awesome!

DeaverTex

Oh, for Pete's sake, dress up! Mrs. Tex and I certainly will if we ever get to MNSSHP, and I'm 60. Mrs. Tex, of course, is 26. Just like she was when I married her. (No, I'm NOT gonna tell you how long ago that was! :zipit:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom