To dress up or not to dress up...

Lil.Sweet.Heart

As someone who has been to MNSSHP multiple times it is definitley worth it to dress up and go trick-or-treating. You are paying for the tickets, just like everyone else so you should get the most out of the experience.

Also, it's the only time where you can dress up as a character and go into a Disney Park other than when you were little.

BigRedDad

First, you do not have to dress up. However, what is wrong with being silly and getting into it? Do not be embarrassed to try everything you want at the party. Dance with the characters, trick-or-treat, dress up, don't dress up.

The only advice I offer is to enjoy the things that are specific to the party. You can always ride Space Mtn another day.

Have fun.

lbrad

DH & I are wearing Eagles Jerseys when we go to the party ... most I could get him to do ...

What do people bring to hold/collect candy & treats in???

I usually go a couple of times a year to MNSSHP dressed up.....on Sept 23, I'm going as the caretaker from the Haunted Mansion, and on Sept 30th, I'll be one of 15 GHOSTBUSTERS (gear, cars, and all) heading to the Haunted Mansion for it's yearly cleaning.....

majorrfb

Yes!!!

YES to everything you stated. My wife and I go, 68 and 58 respectively. Granted we don't dress up but have seriously considered it. We do trick or trick and bring back a serious amount of candy to our hotel and later home.
We enjoy the atmosphere and watching the kids of all ages. :ROFLOL::sohappy:

wendysue

We just got our costumes. Looking forward to trick or treating, since we haven't done it for about 40 something years...:ROFLOL:

Our grown sons don't really want to go to WDW, (i know, what's up with that?) so they just smile and shake their heads at our antics. Maybe now that they are having children of their own, they will want to go in the future.

We will make sure to send pictures of their parents on FaceBook, so all the friends will see what COOL parents they have. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom