To all you Crocs fans out there!

Cole'sMom

Oh...my...gosh...must have Disney Crocs! I love my Crocs--soooo comfy. I wear them to work where I am on my feet 10 hours a day. My feet are never sore! I'll be taking them on my trip in a week as well. Thanks so much for sharing! I bet they are going to be so cute in person!

rbrower

Yeah, I heard about that a couple of weeks ago on the collectibles, pin trading, etc. part of the forum. But thanks for giving the website with all the info!

Pongo

No pictures?! :(

That's upsetting.

But that's a pretty interesting venture. I just wonder what they'll look like.

Ringo8n24

That is so cool. I do not own a pair but my little girl has been screaming for some since everyone at her school has them. I will have to break down and get some of those. :)

Sloan

Is this a good thing?

My wife HATES the Crocs - she's very attuned to fashion & design (its part of her business) and she thinks that they are about as ugly as shoes can get. I don't think that even Disney versions will get her past the way they look - no matter how comfortable. Do they really need to look like 'that' to be comfortable? I don't think so - I've got some pretty comfy footwear that does not look like a product of the mad scientist ....:p

Ringo8n24

My wife HATES the Crocs - she's very attuned to fashion & design (its part of her business) and she thinks that they are about as ugly as shoes can get. I don't think that even Disney versions will get her past the way they look - no matter how comfortable. Do they really need to look like 'that' to be comfortable? I don't think so - I've got some pretty comfy footwear that does not look like a product of the mad scientist ....:p

That is what I have been saying too. My little girl has wanted some for so long, but I just do not like them. I figure the Disney ones will give me a little incentive for her to be able to finally get a pair, but they are not the most attractive shoe by no means, Disney or not.

Pongo

However, there are still oodles of people out there who absolutely swear by Crocs, many of whom are members on these boards who I'm sure would be first in line to buy the Disney Crocs.

AEfx

I don't care how ugly they are because they are so comfortable!

LOL same here.

People get so bent out of shape telling how ugly they find them...I think it's more the colors some people choose. I wear black or dark navy, and I don't think they stand out terribly (and I'm male).

They could be as ugly as they want to be - never have I actually enjoyed wearing a piece of footwear before. I hate shoes, period, but when I first got my Crocs not that long ago I found myself wearing them around the house the first day and forgot all about them. And I'm never, ever anything but barefoot at home.

They are amazing footwear...let people say what they will, but I'm the one that feels like I'm walking on soft clouds all day, and without those silly disposable inserts.

AEfx

Ringo8n24

LOL same here.

People get so bent out of shape telling how ugly they find them...I think it's more the colors some people choose. I wear black or dark navy, and I don't think they stand out terribly (and I'm male).
AEfx

I think you are right about the colors turning people off. I have seen people with some normal earthtone colored outfit on with bright, glowing green or yellow crocs. They really looked weird to me.

kymie

Crocs!

Does anyone know if they ship out to the uk? I dont care what they look like if they r comfortable!! Off to WDW in Feb and it would be great to be able to walk by the end of the vacation instead of hobble!!:animwink:

laalaa

Original Poster
Crocs

Do you mean will they ship the disney ones to the UK?

Im from the UK, you can get crocs on the high street now. Outdoor shops like Tiso and Blacks have them. The trendy shoes shop "qube" also do them.

I got mine over the internet from this site

http://www.crocshop.co.uk/shop/default.asp

Think its probably cheaper to get them in the U.S though. I paid £29.99 GBP for mine which must be about $55.

Can anyone tell me how much they are in the US?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom