Tips on the Fantasy?

Theme Parkitect

Original Poster
My family and I will be taking a cruise leaving on January 19th. We purposely picked a cruise where we have visited all of the ports so that we could just enjoy the Fantasy since this is our first time on it. We have been on the Dream but I was just wondering what was different and any special tips about the ship or things to do that isn't very well-known. Thanks in advance! :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
well.. you should enjoy the detective game on the interactive portraits. That's pretty cool.

Of course check out the different dining options.
Be sure to check out the upgraded kids clubs on departure day before they are locked down.
Aquaduck at day.. Aquaduck at night :)
Book meals for Remy and Palo..
have a drink in the Skyline lounge and watch the art change

Disneyfalcon

Since you've sailed on the Dream there won't be too many differences. The new water features on the too deck are super nice. They really give a lt more options to sunbathers and swimmers.

Definitely try the clubs on the Fantasy. They're new and different.

As Flynnibus said, the Muppet detective game is fun.

Try brunch at Remy and or Palo!

Explore, explore, explore! :)

Theme Parkitect

Original Poster
Thanks to both of you! But you said the detective game is about Muppets? Is it different than the Dream or did they change both?

DonChi

Thanks to both of you! But you said the detective game is about Muppets? Is it different than the Dream or did they change both?

They are 2, The Muppets and the missing Dalmatians. My son did the one of the Dalmatians.

Just got back from our trip, the Fantasy is AMAZING !!!!!!!!

sweetpee_1993

EEeeeeep seeing your post excites me... I've done the Wonder twice but May will be my first time on the Fantasy!

Us, too. Been on the Magic once & will be again in 2 days. Been on the Dream twice. Definitely anxious to experience the Fantasy. The only part I have issues with is the price for the late May cruise. If we could go in early March we could do the exact same itinerary in the same room category for almost $2k less. Yikes! But it's too soon after this cruise for the hubby to take another week off. If we didn't have the Allure of the Seas coming up for Thanksgiving this year (another week off) I'd ditch May and hold out for September for my 20th anniversary. Ooooh...but ya know....now that hubby is working with his dad & brother on the same project maybe the company will decide that all leadership absent for a week is a bad thing and not want them to do it. Then I could weazel my way out of November and hit up September when I'd rather sail!

heatherkatheleen

Us, too. Been on the Magic once & will be again in 2 days. Been on the Dream twice. Definitely anxious to experience the Fantasy. The only part I have issues with is the price for the late May cruise. If we could go in early March we could do the exact same itinerary in the same room category for almost $2k less. Yikes! But it's too soon after this cruise for the hubby to take another week off. If we didn't have the Allure of the Seas coming up for Thanksgiving this year (another week off) I'd ditch May and hold out for September for my 20th anniversary. Ooooh...but ya know....now that hubby is working with his dad & brother on the same project maybe the company will decide that all leadership absent for a week is a bad thing and not want them to do it. Then I could weazel my way out of November and hit up September when I'd rather sail!
Yeah I noticed the May cruises are significantly more expensive... I'm a DVC member though so spending points feels a lot easier on the wallet then spending straight outta my bank account! You are cruising pro! I'm jealous--I go once a year though which is more than some people can say, so I won't complain! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom