Tipping

lisa2465

Hi everyone, feel kinda foolish asking this question, but wanted everyones opinion on this. Do you leave a tip in the room at the resorts daily for the CM's or just one when you leave. Any thoughts would be great.:shrug:

cinderellafan6

WOW!!! I have never emcountered anything like that but then you never kno who is cleaning your room. We never let mousekeeping clean your rooms. They just leave bags of towels and stuff on the doors for us. Then again we always do long weekend trips, 4 days most so we dont waiste their time.

Upvote 0

bootsietx

We usually tip $1 per day per person in the room. Since we usually have a party of 5, I leave $5.00 in an envelope made out to Housekeeping each day on the nightstand. Have a great trip!:animwink:

Upvote 0
WOW!!! I have never emcountered anything like that but then you never kno who is cleaning your room. We never let mousekeeping clean your rooms. They just leave bags of towels and stuff on the doors for us. Then again we always do long weekend trips, 4 days most so we dont waiste their time.

We are the same way...no mousekeeping, or housekeeping anywhere else for us!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom