Tiny Test Track update

flavious27

Test Track needs a new design. It's just not that thrilling. A few seconds of going 60mph and then you say, that's it? I do more than 60MPH in my car everyday. Sure there's no banked curves, but meh. How about dodging obstacles in the road, slamming into the breaks before you're about to slam into another car, maybe climbing steep hills and doing jumps? That would be sick.

Well they could always have the tests being the insane tests that top gear does, you know, like driving up a 45 or 65 degree hill and see if the e-brake works.

sweetpee_1993

Test Track needs a new design. It's just not that thrilling. A few seconds of going 60mph and then you say, that's it? I do more than 60MPH in my car everyday. Sure there's no banked curves, but meh. How about dodging obstacles in the road, slamming into the breaks before you're about to slam into another car, maybe climbing steep hills and doing jumps? That would be sick.

Yes, but do you zip down the interstate at 60+ mph with both hands up in the air screaming your head off? That's the fun stuff! Lol!

heathermn

I agree this needs updating in matter of fact while we were chatting with the CM taking FP's he was telling us there is a rumor that some of the TT cars will be redone into Raditor Springs Racer Cars. to promote Cars II

flavious27

I agree this needs updating in matter of fact while we were chatting with the CM taking FP's he was telling us there is a rumor that some of the TT cars will be redone into Raditor Springs Racer Cars. to promote Cars II

But the cars for RSR aren't modeled after characters from the movie, they would just be running like sedans

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom