Tinker bells wire

pug

Original Poster
Tonight there was a ballon stuck on the wire for her to fly on. How do they get it off or down? Do there just leave it it and let the show go on or do they cancel the show? I have never seen this happen before! :eek::cool: Thanks for the help!

MarkTwain

Anyone ever see male tinkerbells on the wire? I was right near terrace and they flew right over me...pretty sure that was a guy. Lol.

It's pretty often a male performer. Performers have to have the physical strength to pull themselves down the wire should the rig ever get stuck (no offense ladies, just relaying the job requirements and the resulting casting choices).

Huh, I've always wondered how close Tink would look from the Terrace given she ("she") flies right over it. Sounds like it's pretty close!

Tom

Beta Return
It's pretty often a male performer. Performers have to have the physical strength to pull themselves down the wire should the rig ever get stuck (no offense ladies, just relaying the job requirements and the resulting casting choices).

Huh, I've always wondered how close Tink would look from the Terrace given she ("she") flies right over it. Sounds like it's pretty close!

And also weigh about 100#

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom