timekeepers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwrules

Original Poster
am i the only one whos going to miss timekeeper. i thought is was pretty cool. ive heard a lot of different reasons why they were closing it. anyone know the real reason why its closing and when?i hope its not just to add on to buzzlightyear.

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by wdwrules
am i the only one whos going to miss timekeeper. i thought is was pretty cool. ive heard a lot of different reasons why they were closing it. anyone know the real reason why its closing and when?i hope its not just to add on to buzzlightyear.

I also liked Timekeeper but I think the 360 is losing it's luster.:(

I enjoyed Timekeeper, but mostly because I love Robin Williams. I have to say that standing for the entire show was not exactly the most comfortable thing to do, though.

DisJosh

Originally posted by figmentcrazy
I enjoyed Timekeeper, but mostly because I love Robin Williams. I have to say that standing for the entire show was not exactly the most comfortable thing to do, though.

Dont lean on the rails!:mad: Did anyone ever ask them why not?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
LOL - u can lean on the "lean rails" - but you cannot sit on the lean rails. This is because they are not designed to support your full weight. :)

Originally posted by wdwmagic
LOL - u can lean on the "lean rails" - but you cannot sit on the lean rails. This is because they are not designed to support your full weight. :)

I was able to sneak a few "sit down" viewings, but it didn't happen often. Luckily the shows weren't very crowded so I was able to see everything from the floor. :D

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
The entrance area is now a Buzz Lightyear Meet & Greet

Attachments

• buzz01a[1].gif
    buzz01a[1].gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 142

TheDisneyMagic

Tehe, well we all know what has happened to the Timekeeper now, he is long gone and we hae Monsters Inc Laugh Floor now.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom