Timekeeper to Begin Seasonal Operation

mickey04

Originally posted by Expo_Seeker40
Almost two weeks left before I go! I have to agree with you all. Tomorrowland is starting to become the attractionless area at the Magic Kingdom. So I'm going President's Day Week. Woooo Crowds! So will the TK and COP both be open or just COP?
I'll be there during that week too (see the sig) and hopefully since this is a "peak" time and they are charging outrageous prices to stay there, they will have the common decency to open TK.

However, last year the same week both of these "seasonal" attractions were closed. And as they just closed it, it doesnt seem likely they'll reopen it that early. I really hope I'm wrong, as this is an excellent attraction and I haven't seen it in a long time.

P.S. when are you gonna be there and where are you staying. I'll be at the poly. Maybe I'll see ya at WDW- 19 days baby!

KingBobCat

So... My family and I are planning a trip to WDW for 2/27-3/4/04. Does anyone know if TimeKeeper and Carousel of Progress are going to be open (in absence of Alien Encounter) during that time? :wave:

mickey04

Originally posted by KingBobCat
So... My family and I are planning a trip to WDW for 2/27-3/4/04. Does anyone know if TimeKeeper and Carousel of Progress are going to be open (in absence of Alien Encounter) during that time? :wave:
At this point it looks like CoP will be open, but Timekeeper, sadly, will be closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom