Timekeeper replacement - Laugh Floor Comedy Club - name confirmed

wdwishes2005

mitchk said:
It's not that they need another e-ticket ride, but when was the last time MK got a new huge attraction? ( I love MP, but I don't consider it an e-ticket). I retract my statement about a BS attraction, but come on, if MK has the highest attendance why not reward that with a new e-ticket ride that all of those people can enjoy
I agree, I would love something to go into MK, besides this MI junk.... I wish we could get something NOT based off a movie, Like PoTC or Space.

kcnole

because it doesn't need another E-Ticket. There are three other parks which don't even come close to the attendance levels of MK which need new rides and attractions more than they do to help draw in more numbers.

The MK has a ton of E-tickets, some of them are in need of refurbs, but they're still there.

Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Carribean. Yes, eventually I really want to see something nice come in that area where 20K used to be, but not to the detriment of the other parks.

kiawahman

Account Suspended
wannab@dis said:
Whatever gave you that idea? He was the one that originally used animated features as the basis for attractions....even the centerpiece, the CASTLE. :brick:

the castle is technically part of fantasyland which is where most if not all the animated features were made into attractions, not tomorowland :brick:

wannab@dis

kiawahman said:
the castle is technically part of fantasyland which is where most if not all the animated features were made into attractions, not tomorowland :brick:
I'm sorry... I never saw that part of the company memo.

There shall be no attractions added to Tomorrowland that have their origins based on an animated feature.

kiawahman

Account Suspended
wannab@dis said:
I'm sorry... I never saw that part of the company memo.

There shall be no attractions added to Tomorrowland that have their origins based on an animated feature.

missed my whole point....go back to my original statement

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom