Time Keeper to become Monsters Inc. based attraction

Lee

Adventurer
STR8FAN2005 said:
Care to explain?
Ain't no Monsters Inc. going into the Timekeeper building. :rolleyes:

I've heard it discussed for the Studios before...but now I hear that there is a new project being considered that would go into both the Studios and DCA. Don't know what it is yet, but it would be something we haven't seen before.

Lee said:

I've heard it discussed for the Studios before...but now I hear that there is a new project being considered that would go into both the Studios and DCA. Don't know what it is yet, but it would be something we haven't seen before.

It sounds like the new project might be that Incredibles ride using the robotic arm technology that Tony Baxter was working on. Hope im wrong though because Ive had it with pixar rides.

GoofyMike29

anything will be better than the timekeeper or an empty eye sore...with that said i am all in favor of a monsters inc. ride.

also, do you think they are building a monsters inc. ride now that disney owns pixar?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Lee said:

:sohappy:

im not that big of a fan of Monsters Inc., no clone please, hummmmm a replacement in the Studios or add-on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom