Tigger Is Innocent!

TruthSeeker6

Original Poster
TiggerPhotoAnalysis.jpg

The photo analysis explains most of what I am trying to get across, however if you will look at the posture of the Tigger character you will see "Tigger" is reaching for his face, because it is being pulled back.

The arm of the "kid" (more like a teen to me, but whatever...) shows the bicep flexed and twisted so the arm would be reaching up, in a non-rested position as to "pull" or "tug" on the headpiece.

This to me in the photo capture explains why in the video, Tigger tries to anchor that arm behind him to prevent further pulling, and goes to remove the arm, "accidentally" hitting him in the face.

I don't think the character can "see" where the head of the "kid" is, he is trying to prevent the pull. Once done, the stance clears and Tigger moves his stance forward to see what or who is responsible.

The initial posture of the "kid" in the beginning is not that of a pose, it is that of a "out of the way" prank, and the body language of the kid suggests that he is going to attempt something mischevious for the camera.

This family, more importantly the "kid" should be very ashamed.

WDWKat26

This family, more importantly the "kid" should be very ashamed.

Yes, the teenager should be ashamed. He was trying to pull a prank, got busted and his Dad probably wants to get something out of it. Plus, now that the investigation is this far ahead, the kid won't come out and admit he was trying to pull/unzip/do something mean to Tigger. I don't care what he (The Father) told Local 6 saying, "I don't want a call from the General Manager or a Free Night" that's total bullhonky. If they didn't want anything they wouldn't be suing Disney and getting all of this media coverage. This family should be ashamed.

WDWKat26

And just one more thing from personal experience. I know this is totally judging by looks, but look at what the kid is wearing. Who wears biker gloves to a park, and look at the smirk on his face. He was trying something, i've seen that same smirk before and next thing you know BAM, I would get a smack in the face or a kick.

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
If it makes ya feel better, I live in California and its not on the news here so the story died where it broke. I only saw it on this forum. See even the rest of the nation knows a bunk-tard story.

CHAPPS

Account Suspended
If it makes ya feel better, I live in California and its not on the news here so the story died where it broke. I only saw it on this forum. See even the rest of the nation knows a bunk-tard story.

I live in California too. You need to turn on your television and/or look at other websites besides this one (i.e. Yahoo, CNN.com, MSN.com, etc). It's all over the news!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I noticed the same thing this morning when I saw the video on the local news here in Jacksonville. Unless this kid is double jointed his hand can't be any lower than Tiggers shoulder. Based on his bicep being flexed it is more than likely around the back of his neck. Weather he lost his balance and grabbed the first thing he could or it was done deliberately we will probably never know. The idea that this or any cast member would intentionally strike a guest without any provocation whatsoever, which IMHO is what this kid and his father are implying, is just plain stupid.

MnDisneyFan

After seeing the viedo on the news, its seems to me that the "kid" is up to no good. I stand behind the CM.

Besides there is always another CM with Tigger, Mickey and the whole zoo crew.

MeTa

How old does that kid look, it baffles me that some kids just dont get it and dont grow up about certain things faster than others. Why dont you tell all the 6-7-8 year olds theres no santa too. You can clearly see the kid move back when tigger does, these sound like people looking to sue over thier coffee being too hot if you know what I mean. And it looks like he is doing it in front of his siblings to boot. What a Richard Cranium!

New2WDW

Just saw the video as well and I laughed at the kid and dad in the interview. The kid was totally different looking - all cleaned up and innocent and theinterview seemed staged as well. The father turns to his son "and how hard did he hit you" - give me a break! The video does not even look like it was a hard hit. This is absurd, this family needs to quit the act!

CelticRose

:sohappy: FREE TIGGER, FREE TIGGER, FREE TIGGER,:sohappy:

:sohappy: Reinstate the CM!!!! :sohappy:

I'd like to take that Richard Cranium out back to the wood shed and teach him a lesson.:drevil: :hammer:

122 Days and I am there!!!!!!

The thing that bothered me the most about the video is you never see the kid bring his arm down. Tigger stumbles and brings his arm down and still the kid has his arm on the back of Tigger. It sickens me as a parent what some people will do for the attention or a freebie.:fork: As stated before this child does not appear to be an angel. The dad himself said he thought the boy provoked Tigger but the "Angel" says not me daddy...and the lawsuit begins. What a great lesson for their younger children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom