Tigger--Be Free!!

metscool

Finally we found out what they were going to do with him. The family was not going to win anything. We all know the truth about the story.

pacochran

Good for Tigger:sohappy: .

I'm sure the worker even though he had a lot of public support, and knew he didn't do anything wrong, must finally feel better.

BiggerTigger

Yeah!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Of course this announcement will be low-key even though the media made a big deal out of Tigger assaulting a guest. But I am glad that the cast member will not have charges filed against him.

DisneyMusician2

Isn't it simply incredible how far this stuff can go? Any way, congrats to the CM, and lets hoipe this is the beginning of the end of the ridiculous claims.

Tim G

sampbb5ae113056e0301.jpg

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
good for the company and correcting the image of "hey... we punch little pansies in the face" :p

EDIT: the pansie part is correct just not them punching them

Swamp Fox

This is great news for tigger and those who supported him, but I have a question was this tigger ever let go by Disney after the incident or was he put on suspension. In either case will he be re-hired or re-instated by Disney.

Swamp Fox

Foolish Mortal

While this is obviously great news for Tigger, let's not celebrate too much until we hear the magic words from Disney. Once Disney announces the c.m has his job and will not face any disciplinary action then I think we can truly call it a victory for Tigger. Or has this already been stated and I missed it ?

LilDucky

Kinda off topic but..

2ylu1wp.jpg

Does anybody else find this WDW hole punch deliciously ironic?
:)
Hilarious! :lol:

I'm glad to hear that there will be no charges brought against the performer. "Funny" how the media hasnt jumped all over this :rolleyes: Don't you just love selective reporting?

I guess I'll have to wait and see if national reports surface tomorrow :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom