Tickets question

mom22monkeys

Iv been searching online at all the different places that sell tickets. i found one that i believe to be good prices as it includes taxes and free shipping. We are looking at the 4 day base pass thats upgraded to a 6 day! it also says that all there tickets include Disney's fast pass service which i thought cost more now? has anyone ordered from them before? does it look legit? do you have any sites that you recommend to buy tickets from?
here is the site

http://www.floridaorlandotickets.net/ccp0-catshow/44.html

any help is appreciated :animwink:

yankspy

Do yourself a favor and buy from Disney. I do not see that much of a savings here. I would also be wary of this site because fast passes have always been free.

Upvote 0

TestTrack

Iv been searching online at all the different places that sell tickets. i found one that i believe to be good prices as it includes taxes and free shipping. We are looking at the 4 day base pass thats upgraded to a 6 day! it also says that all there tickets include Disney's fast pass service which i thought cost more now? has anyone ordered from them before? does it look legit? do you have any sites that you recommend to buy tickets from?
here is the site

http://www.floridaorlandotickets.net/ccp0-catshow/44.html

any help is appreciated :animwink:

Fastpass does not cost more.

Upvote 0

mom22monkeys

Original Poster
Do yourself a favor and buy from Disney. I do not see that much of a savings here. I would also be wary of this site because fast passes have always been free.

my SIL went in april and said that you had to pay more for fast pass, Like $25 or something? so are all fast passes free at all parks?

Upvote 0

yankspy

my SIL went in april and said that you had to pay more for fast pass, Like $25 or something? so are all fast passes free at all parks?
One more thing about that site. It tells you about an upgrade to a six day pass. What upgrade. It is nearly the same price as a regular six day. I would stay away. Better to have piece of mind for a few extra bucks.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

The price difference between a 4-day ticket and 6-day ticket is only $5.33. And as everyone says, there is no such thing as paying for FASTPASS (your sister-in-law is mistaken). As long as you have a ticket that can get you into a WDW theme park, that ticket will work in the FASTPASS machines. Seriously, FASTPASSes are as free as air.

Upvote 0

santa's surpriz

Here's my question..I thought Fastpass are only good they day they are issued and they only alot a certain number of Fastpasses per day. So if either of my understandings hold water, how can they issue Fastpasses in advance of the day they are useable?

Upvote 0

Simba One

Here's my question..I thought Fastpass are only good they day they are issued and they only alot a certain number of Fastpasses per day. So if either of my understandings hold water, how can they issue Fastpasses in advance of the day they are useable?

They aren't issuing FastPasses at all...they're just marketing their product by telling you that you can get FastPasses with the tickets. Any ticketholder can do the same thing you will be able to do. It's just an advertising gimmick.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

As others have said, that site doesn't sound right. If you feel the need to go with a ticket broker instead of Disney, I recommend Maple Leaf Tickets. They are a official dealer that I have used in the past and I've never had a problem with them. Here is the link.

Upvote 0

majorrfb

Sil

I wonder if Sil has Universal Studios mix up with Disney (Possibly DSH). At Universal you can purchase a fast pass of sorts but (as stated) Disney's fast pass has ALWAYS been free.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom