Ticket Question

thegrimace8604

Hey guys, planning a quick memorial day trip (CBR, Pirate themed room)and had a question about tickets. If i get tickets with a no park hopper option, and extra magic hours are in a park different than what we went to that day, can we still go because we are resort guests, or would we not be able to because we can't park hop?

timeman

You would still need to have the Park Hopper option to be able to do that. You can always wait till you are there to add the Park Hopper option if you end up needing it then.

Upvote 0

WVParkfan

It is different for each family. Our family "hops" every single day of our trip. It works for us, whether there is an EMH or not.

My advice is this: #1 if you can afford it, and #2 you think that you might want or need to "hop" (like you explained about going to another park for EMH), then you should get the parkhoppers.

If it is a struggle to decide if you can afford the hoppers, then don't do it. While having them is an advantage, it is not a make/ break for a great trip to the parks.

Upvote 0

Mukta

If i get tickets with a no park hopper option, and extra magic hours are in a park different than what we went to that day, can we still go because we are resort guests, or would we not be able to because we can't park hop?
You cannot go just because you are resort guests.
You would not be able to go because you don't have the park hop option.
Since you describe this as a quick trip, I would add the park hopper. You want to be able to utilize EMH on a quick trip and the park hopper will help you do that.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You would either have to add the Park Hopper option or simply go to the one park that has the EMH for that day. So for example if the Studios have EMH, you can go to the Studios that day and remain through EMH or even leave, have dinner, go back to your resort, whatever, and come back to the Studios without adding the Park Hopper. It is only if you are going to a different park than you had been in earlier in the day would you need the Hopper option. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom