Ticket Question

marksniles

Original Poster
If I have tickets from several years ago how do I go about checking to see if there is any days left on it? Is there a phone number I can call? I already tried the Disney Store but they were of no help. Thanks,
Mark

civileng68

Account Suspended
tickets

I would call 407-WDisney and just ask. Select zero to get an operator and then just ask. They'll get someone who can help you.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by marksniles
If I have tickets from several years ago how do I go about checking to see if there is any days left on it? Is there a phone number I can call? I already tried the Disney Store but they were of no help. Thanks,
Mark

I had the same question ,and called about it the other day. you can only have them checked at the enterences to the parks at the customer service area.

and I don't remember if you could check them at the front desk or not.

cabihler

you need to go to the Guest Services area, in MK it is at the far right of the entrance turnstiles and at EPCOT they are located to the right of the ticket purchasing booths (don't know the locations at MGM or AK but they are there as well), for them to check. At one time the Guest Services areas of the resorts would have done this but now they say they can't......why I don't know. When are you going? I will be there from the 31st Jan til the 4th Feb. and I will inquire if there are other locations where you can go.

surfsupdon

They can only be checked at Guest Relations at a theme park or water park, and they can only check a maximum of 6 per time. (Which is odd--I think more laziness than an official rule--we had around 55 passes.)

TURKEY

Originally posted by surfsupdon
They can only be checked at Guest Relations at a theme park or water park, and they can only check a maximum of 6 per time. (Which is odd--I think more laziness than an official rule--we had around 55 passes.)

Actually, it is a rule. Reprimands can be given or you could end up terminated if someone does too many tickets.

The rule is in place to help keep ticket brokers (the places on the side of the road) from finding out how many days are left on tickets before they try to sell them.

Disneyfalcon

Slight thread drift - sorry I didn't want to start a new thread for one question and it's on the subject of ticket brokers :D sooo

I was looking for an opening time for disneyquest on wdwinfo.com and it listed a discount ticket broker with quite a savings. Are these places legitimate? I don't want illegal or even questionable tickets. Does anyone know?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
some are legitimate, some are not. Generally, the ones on the side of the road aren't, but the ones in hotel lobbys (ie.. the timeshare ones) are. If you really want discounts on tickets, befriend a CM :)

wannabeBelle

The only legitimate one i know of is Kingdom Konsultant. Pam is a member of the boards and she deals with a reputable ticket broker. Give her a PM and see what she can do for you!! Good luck!! Belle

lesm2425

tickets

hi i am going to WDW this may and buying a 10 day pass

from what i remember if i have a day or to left they never run out so i can go back anytime and use the rest of the ticket

les, uk
"o"

:D

wannabeBelle

I am not 100% sure about the 10 day passes however all of the hopper passes do work the same way. If you dont use a day on your pass it is good forever. Belle

FanofDinsey1981

Re: tickets

Originally posted by lesm2425
hi i am going to WDW this may and buying a 10 day pass

from what i remember if i have a day or to left they never run out so i can go back anytime and use the rest of the ticket

les, uk
"o"

:D

it depends on what kind of ticket you buy. if you get a 'length of stay pass' it expires after you leave.

but if you buy a park hopper, then they never expire. however, if you buy a ticket this year, and in 2005 they open a new park, you do not have access to the new park with your pre 2005 pass.

:)

castmember

10 UK World Hopper

The 10 Day UK World Hopper expires 20 days from the first usage. If you have the ticket, that should be clearly printed on the ticket.

If you would like to confirm this information, I suggest visiting Guest Relations when you arrive at the Walt Disney World Resort.

Have a magical vacation!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
generally for any stay longer than 8 days, your best bet is an Annual Pass

susieQ

Mark

We were able to check the remaining days on our tickets right at the front desk at Old Key West. They swiped it and were able to tell us what we had left very quickly. No hassels at all!

Tom

Beta Return
Mark

I will confirm - call 407 WDISNEY. Punch around until you get an actual Guest Relations person. I gave them the serial numbers and ticket number off my passes and they told me the status of them right over the phone. I did this on 2 4-day Park Hoppers I had held on to for a few years.

They can also do it at Guest Relations in the parks or resorts, as well as right at the turnstiles. Those turnstiles reference a HUGE database and when you walk through, they can actually hit a button and scroll through all the activity that has been on that ticket. I entered the MK on a light day, and asked the guy to check the days left on my pass. He showed me the little screen and told me that I had been to EPCOT at 9:04am, bought something on my room key/ticket at some other time, then entered the MK right then - pretty amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom