Ticket Price Increase

GrumpyFan

Seems early this year. I thought they usually did this in August.
Booking numbers must look good for the summer, or they probably would have waited.

durangojim

Bummer, I was hoping to renew our APs at the end of July before the price increase. They must have known that and decided to try to screw me over, sorry the rest of you are casualties.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Single day tickets increase from $82 to $85, with Annual Pass tickets increasing $499 to $519. Water Park entry increases form $46 to $49.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
These new prices go into effect on the 12th, so if you are looking to buy/renew an AP, or anything else, now is a good time!

dxwwf3

I'm at the Boardwalk right now, and after seeing so many broken effects on many major attractions and without much coming on the horizon outside of the (what appears to me as an overblown and not too exciting) Fantasyland Expansion, Disney has some serious nerve announcing a price increase now.

Now if this money is going to be reinvested into the park, then that's one thing. But I don't get that feeling. This vacation has made me feel like current management cares much more about doing things on the cheap as opposed to enhancing the guest experience to help spread word of mouth. I've had a great time on this trip admittingly, but I just got the feeling too often that those in charge feel like the state of the parks is "Well that's good enough".

timeman

Are these prices with tax included? We are buying tickets on the 14th. For a 5-day pass, that's $14 more, times 5 people - was not in my budget. :mad:

Those prices are before taxes. Your best bet if you want to save some money is to buy the 5 day pass online today or tomorrow. You will get a confirmation that you print out and than can take to any Disney ticket window and exchange it for your passes.

NadieMasK2

Those prices are before taxes. Your best bet if you want to save some money is to buy the 5 day pass online today or tomorrow. You will get a confirmation that you print out and than can take to any Disney ticket window and exchange it for your passes.

Thanks. I was wondering if we could do will call this far ahead, but I guess it's only 4 days from now. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom