News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

DWparadise

I believe that the virtual queue for Tiana will be gone on July 24 because that's the day the Genie+ will be kicked out by the new "Lightning Lane Multi Pass" and "Lightning Lane Single Pass."
That is, the paid fastpass and the extra paid fastpass.
I have nothing to back this up, it's just something that I would have done.
I forgot to mention, the reason I believe Tiana's change from VQ to "Lightning Lane Multi Pass" will happen when LLMP launches on July 24 is because Tiana is listed in LLMP's ride options:
1721122891101.png

So if Tiana is going to be LLMP on July 24, then it probably won't be VQ, right? Because you notice that Tron is not going into LLMP, so it must be staying VQ.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I forgot to mention, the reason I believe Tiana's change from VQ to "Lightning Lane Multi Pass" will happen when LLMP launches on July 24 is because Tiana is listed in LLMP's ride options:
View attachment 800776
So if Tiana is going to be LLMP on July 24, then it probably won't be VQ, right? Because you notice that Tron is not going into LLMP, so it must be staying VQ.
Tiana is currently on Genie+ as well as VQ. There may not be a significant change on 7/24.

TheMaxRebo

View attachment 800776

LLMP is the equivalent of Genie+ which Tiana's is right now along with having the VQ, so it definitely could still be VQ and be LLMP

Tron is an ILL which will then be a LLSP

mattpeto

It would be nice to have TBA available for EEH so move to standby would very welcome. I do think this might be good timing to remove it from the VQ, with the changes coming next Wednesday.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 24 Stats (7/15):
7am: 10.2 secs
1pm: 201.7 secs, or ~3 mins

BG 130 (-30) is the last BG called for the day at 7:02pm.

Notable stoppages:
5:25 - 6:58pm
7:02 - 9:00pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 13m -> 10m (-3m)
1pm: 24m -> 19m (-5m)

That does it for Day 24 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013085.png

TheMaxRebo

It would be nice to have TBA available for EEH so move to standby would very welcome. I do think this might be good timing to remove it from the VQ, with the changes coming next Wednesday.

I just have no idea what they could insider when keeping it on VQ vs taking it off. Definitely would thinking losing Peter Pan capacity would be good timing, if not, maybe the LLMP go live date, or maybe when Jingle Cruise goes down or something ..

....not maybe they don't look at any of that lol

sWANNISAX

There was water running down the mountain a few minutes ago but it looked like something blocking the drop at the top. Hoping it opens soon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom