News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 22 Stats (7/13):
7am: 2.0 secs
1pm: 3226.3 secs, or ~54 mins

BG 155 (+25) is the last BG called for the day at 9pm.

Notable stoppages:
3:18 - 3:34pm

Average pace: 4-5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 2.0s -> 2.0s (+0)
1pm: 57m -> 56m (-1m)

That does it for Day 22 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013061.png

Side Note:
Sorry for delayed VQ updates. Was at SeaWorld San Antonio the entire day today! Busy day indeed 🐋

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Does anyone have an idea of when they're going to get rid of the virtual queue? They said it wasn't going to last long.

gerarar

Premium Member
This is a joke right? Cause if it is I don't get it. I also don't understand the wink.
Ah it’s an old forum joke.

Back when Fantasmic hadn’t returned yet after Covid, an insider posted a vague thread that a socially distanced version will return by February. But there was no year specified.

A couple February’s passed until it finally returned in Nov 2022.

It did have some merit. Apparently rehearsals were done but it was ditched by management. Eventually they decided to give it a budget to remaster and update the show.

Last edited:

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Ah it’s an old forum joke.

Back when Fantasmic hadn’t returned yet after Covid, an insider posted a vague thread that a socially distanced version will return by February. But there was no year specified.

A couple February’s passed until it finally returned in Dec 2022.

It did have some merit. Apparently rehearsals were done but it was ditched by management. Eventually they decided to give it a budget to remaster and update the show.
Oh, I guess that was only a few months before I joined. Anyway, do we have anything on TBA though?

Brer Oswald

Does anyone have an idea of when they're going to get rid of the virtual queue? They said it wasn't going to last long.
I was estimating that it would go away in September as Big Thunder was about to go down. But now Peter Pan is down. And Jungle Cruise is going down after that. So I guess it’s not dependent on the refurb schedule of other headliners. Probably whenever they can get it to consistently run for most of the day.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 23 Stats (7/14):
7am: 1.2 secs
1pm: 6593.0 secs, or ~1 hour 50 mins

BG 160 (+5) is the last BG called for the day at 9pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 9:21am
5:04 - 7:28pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG, 2-3mins/BG from 7:30pm to close

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 6m -> 5m (-1m)
1pm: 15m -> 39m (+24m)

That does it for Day 23 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013068.png

DWparadise

I believe that the virtual queue for Tiana will be gone on July 24 because that's the day the Genie+ will be kicked out by the new "Lightning Lane Multi Pass" and "Lightning Lane Single Pass."
That is, the paid fastpass and the extra paid fastpass.
I have nothing to back this up, it's just something that I would have done.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I believe that the virtual queue for Tiana will be gone on July 24 because that's the day the Genie+ will be kicked out by the new "Lightning Lane Multi Pass" and "Lightning Lane Single Pass."
That is, the paid fastpass and the extra paid fastpass.
I have nothing to back this up, it's just something that I would have done.
That would make sense, which is why they won't do it. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom