News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
We got music from the ride during testing!

Right place at the right time once again!

You Got It Disney GIF

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
Ah, is there any music at the loop after the drop? Or the upper exterior loop? I remember there being some places you could hear that audio around the entrance/Briar Patch shop.
The music was on outside for less than 5 minutes and then turned off, so unfortunately I have no idea what the rest of it will be. I'm glad I was there when I was because if I got here any later I would've missed it.

CntrlFlPete

As others have said, the railing is permanent, but I have heard there is an incredible firefly effect planned that's going to happen each time a log goes down the drop. Per @Disney Glimpses, there is electrical work being done, and I believe it's for that effect. They are going to add flora around the railing as seen in the model and that's what will react to the logs going down the drop.

sounds like this area/ride is a nighttime must see.

as I have only seen the outside w/o any logs, I am most interested in seeing how this looks from afar, back around the shooting gallery. I think that is the change I saw as most jarring. I really had to spend some time figuring out where the drop was, it seems much more covered than before (at least from afar).

I imagine it will be more noticeable when running, but know thinking about nighttime views, well, I just feel like this will look much better at night compared to during the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom