News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

TheMaxRebo

I know people here hate when AAs look at/talk to/gesture toward guests on the ride, but as a kid, I always thought it was super strange that the pirates on PotC never even acknowledged boatloads of gawking tourists floating by.

Plus didn't a bunch of the AAs in Splash just look at the raiders and ask them "how do you do?"

I agree how this isn't like the amazing set up and scenes in Pirates, but most of a Splash was pretty simple and a lot of figures moving a bit while staring ahead as well

mickEblu

Oh so PJ Morton is from New Orleans huh? Just looked him up. Ok so that’s why he was hired to continue the “authentic” motif. Wish they would have just hired the person most qualified to give us a grand finale song for an attraction. It’s different having someone brought into this project thinking “ I’m going to bring my flavor to a Disney attraction” as opposed to someone saying “I’m going to make the best song possible for this grand finale.” Especially considering what it replaced. Been saying it from the beginning. Priorities have been all wrong.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Oh so PJ Morton is from New Orleans huh? Just looked him up. Ok so that’s why he was hired to continue the “authentic” motif. Wish they would have just hired the person most qualified to give us a grand finale song for an attraction. It’s different having someone brought into this project thinking “ I’m going to bring my flavor to a Disney attraction” as opposed to someone saying “I’m going to make the best song possible for this grand finale.” Especially considering what it replaced. Been saying it from the beginning. Priorities have been all wrong.
This is a despicable form of attack that you have to drag down a Grammy Award winner in order to continue this continuing nonsense about Zip being a Platonic ideal that no other song could ever live up to. If they had gotten someone not from New Orleans and steeped in NOLA music, you'd be attacking them for lack of authenticity. We know that this is a no-win scenario for you and that colors your 'opinion' of this new song.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom