News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

ToTBellHop

Come on lol… is a Dad celebrating fathers day gonna be happy there with his daughter checking it out or not? ;)
I doubt it only because the window to have previews before the media event is closing rapidly, and they’ll want some previews. I’d imagine CM previews later in May into June with previews for other groups in mid to late June. Still going with a late June grand opening.

I have not heard that WDI has handed this over to ops yet but that must be imminent.

Splash4eva

I doubt it only because the window to have previews before the media event is closing rapidly, and they’ll want some previews. I’d imagine CM previews later in May into June with previews for other groups in mid to late June. Still going with a late June grand opening.

I have not heard that WDI has handed this over to ops yet but that must be imminent.
Thank you … altho not ideal appreciate the insight

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
Come on lol… is a Dad celebrating fathers day gonna be happy there with his daughter checking it out or not? ;)
I would not count on it, mainly due to the fact that the media event is from June 9-11, as mentioned by @ToTBellHop. As of now, it seems like Tiana will follow the same pattern as Cosmic Rewind, with CM previews first, then media, followed by AP/DVC/Club 33/etc., and then the official opening.

discos

Wouldn't be surprised if Media Previews happen before every other preview so they can get the official footage out then once CMs and any other groups preview, they would be able to film their experience and post about it. More promo for the ride.

TheCoasterNerd

In the Parks
No
I will say, I've been hearing Memorial Day for Cast previews. Don't know how accurate that is, even my source admits that's a rumor within the company, but it is entirely possible

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom